Heisen all star line-up!

angel4us

Super Active Member
Hi ya’all and welcome to my first heisen genetics grow !!

It’s my second grow in rdwc system similar to heisen .

Big shout out to dr killawatt for sharing these genetics

I’ll be running east coast sour desiel x star dog , Bridezilla,gorilla glue 4s1,gmo cake , purple cake , and a cross made by dr Killawatt- copper chem x orange blossom special - which I think are heisen genetics (?)

will be running two hlg 550’s with two uva supplemental lights with air conditioning , dehumidifier/humidifier , co2 , ultra violet iv sterilization for grow room Air-aeroclean420

system is three 29 gallon totes with control tote and elevated reservoir on float switch with water chiller - all water made from municipal electric water supply ran through two whole house water filters then through UV sterilizer then through step up pressure pump into 7 stage RO/DI system

SYSTEM under 4’x8’ adjustable scrog
First run in system produced 60 ounces of beautiful mendo dope - locomotion x querkle
Screen wasn’t completely filled out and strain wasn’t huge yielder so I’m sure with proper strain and correct vegetative growth and training the previous yield can be smashed !! Although don’t know if I’ll do that this run because of the different strains and unfamiliarity with them might not crush previous numbers but pull up a seat and you to shall see !

please feel free to give any advise you think can help !

PEACE and enjoy the show should be EPIC

Attachments

angel4us

Super Active Member
Well I had a timer accident when I flipped em to 12/12 I accidentally hit the button to put timer into 24/7 mode ! I didn’t catch the boo-boo for a week ! So what I thought was flowering stretch turn out to be simply massive veg growth !!!
So a second scrog was needed to support the inevitable jungle !

Also had to actually mount light to top frame to gain as much head space as possible - they were hanging from top frame by wires!

Attachments

angel4us

Super Active Member
Did some bending over , tieing down ,defoliation,and/or supercropping!

I’m feeling like the stretch is pretty much over...????

gonna let the girls recover and see if I still need to drop that second screen a little more or hopefully they finish their stretch with the screen pretty much filled ...
Completely cleaned out below lower screen and need to clear out below upper screen but first I have some side lighting I’m adding /building so some of that in between screens growth is going to getting some sunshine!!!

Attachments

angel4us

Super Active Member
Still can raise my light rack about eight inches - and still use ceiling fan OR even about 12inches but then fan is out of commission for the rest of this grow .... don’t really need it since I have four oscillating floor fans

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
If they haven’t been in 12:12 yet, then they haven’t begun to stretch.

Once in 12:12, they will begin to stretch and continue to stretch well into the second week and possibly even week three.

During the flowering stretch, you can expect them to double their height that they were when you flipped them to 12:12. So if they’re 4’ tall now, 8’ +/- is where they’ll end up.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
If they haven’t been in 12:12 yet, then they haven’t begun to stretch.

Once in 12:12, they will begin to stretch and continue to stretch well into the second week and possibly even week three.

During the flowering stretch, you can expect them to double their height that they were when you flipped them to 12:12. So if they’re 4’ tall now, 8’ +/- is where they’ll end up.
Agreed. And if they haven't been flipped yet topping would still be an option too.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
Did some bending over , tieing down ,defoliation,and/or supercropping!

gonna let the girls recover and see if I still need to drop that second screen a little more or hopefully they finish their stretch with the screen pretty much filled ...
Completely cleaned out below lower screen and need to clear out below upper screen but first I have some side lighting I’m adding /building so some of that in between screens growth is going to getting some sunshine!!!
Can you raise your screen up, then slide the screen one way or the other. To lean the tops over. Then drop your screen if need be. Your screen should fill nicely. Might have to "shift" your light a little, maybe not.
Does that make sense?

angel4us

Super Active Member
They are two weeks into 12/12 ! I screwed up and hit button on timer when I first “flipped” them three weeks ago .... so they had a extra week of 24/7 lights on and went crazy before I realized my mistake

angel4us

Super Active Member
Another issue is there are six strains ....the east coast star dog and bridzilla’s grew like crazy and those are way ahead of the gorrila glue, purple cake , and gmo cake .... I pretty much just wanted to get these strains in the system to check em out .... have clones of them all and how they turn out will determine if I run them again / or next....