Heathen's Basterds

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
@Jesselikes2Grow should have the Trinity beans this evening/tomorrow. They arrived tonight. Hope u2 find something nice.
Not sure what it take, but I know a friend kill two good men for some real trinity beans. lol Just sayin. @Doniawon . Got a new setup to rock some, I believe, not exactly sure, but he was on a hard hunt for em awhile back. I'd help things along if I could, if any available, etc. If not, let us know how they turn out, please, thanks.

Not sure what it take, but I know a friend kill two good men for some real trinity beans. lol Just sayin. @Doniawon . Got a new setup to rock some, I believe, not exactly sure, but he was on a hard hunt for em awhile back. I'd help things along if I could, if any available, etc. If not, let us know how they turn out, please, thanks.
Unfortunately they aren’t straight Trinity. Just a cross. If I grab more/find another pack in my stash, they’re yours. Haven’t seen/heard from Don lately...must’ve got real busy with the move/farm.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
You know what man...i kept a fat nug of that delicious godbud

A 2 doober

And today i feel like retired......like fuck you to all things (I think maybe i am doing it wrong).
ITs funny in a way...I feel more combative...more fuck you and more i am not putting up with shit.

than ever in my life...

But that fucking wedding dub...the godbud..

HR man I am glad we are buds!

When you get that package you should be stoned for a Gwheels month...your mileage may vary

Tomorrow morning i start doing yoga at home...Ashtanga yoga..

It is he man yoga....

And my GREAT uncle died at 95 in 2019...his name was heman....

I am great in honor of him!!!!!

So yeah im this high,,,,

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
I picked pack winners . I will send when done assuming no hermies and pass germ tests. Some for pics some just cause, Jesse , Turp, GWheels , Prairie, YouGrow, Chronic, Jesse James , HAF , Punisher , Bodyne , NoWasted . I should have plenty more availabile so if not listed don't sweat it.