Heathen's Basterds

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
Final flush for SBS last night , If You have these seeds this girl a good rep of what I was shooting forView attachment 41500View attachment 41501View attachment 41502
I have a clone of this plant going and just threw a cool 11 plants to 12 and 12, 4 GrapeStompers , 2 Hammers , an Icy Hot ( Big Worm , Cube x PCK ) and 2 CNC Cream Pheno Clone girls ( GPS ) , and 2 Mr Cleans (Exotic Cube x Lime Skunk ) . Finding the nicest Male to Hit the SBS, and whatever Girls I get that are nice from the regs . I also branch pollenated the OSHP X Black Lights ( Schwaggy) and H Basterd near full plant pollenated with Super Orange Sundae Male , a collaboration of My Orange Sundae Male and Turps SLH . ( Super Orange Sundae - SOS ) .

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
Final flushed last night and set up a 2nd oil heater in the Lair , stripped some fans off , now cut n hang once She dries up , huge Amber trichs coming out now , She is getting sweaty . View attachment 41930
The SBS grows very vertical , You have to spread the tops and perhaps some mid branching , 1x stretch , very good for SOG growing , regular nutes not a crazy hungry plant , likes CAL MAG and responded well to a heavy bone Meal, Bud igniter at flip and first couple weeks of flower, This one is 30% amber at 81 days , could harvest at 72 days 100% cloudy. I wanted a heavy nightcap effect so I ran her extra days will be close to 90 days when she is dry enough to hang . If You have these seeds I think You will like them , very good for small tent grows and her smell is one of the nicest I have ran, cant quit smelling Her once You start like some compulsive mental midget . Any other grow related questions feel free to ask. Smoke report after dry and cure 2-3 weeks.

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
Sending mail out to a few North of the Wall up here with Me Tomorrow . , don't open in front of Children.... in a month a few of You Wildling Basterds will get a SBS sample bag so You can give unbiased smoke reports. I'll be watching GWheels Hammer grow, He got seeds from the 2nd seed Mom that was a hard JTR leaner , I have at least 500 of those I never released.

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
I will be looking for 3 testers for an upcoming seed harvest , plant is mid flower , Tester has to be willing to drop 10 regs and grow at minimum 3 girls if You get that many from the 10, Seeds sent are the testers property to use as they will and I should be able if the pollen took well to send 20 ct tester packs , People who grew SBS and Hammers will be given priority. No cost to testers and a really cool( I think anyway) freebie will be included in the seed shipment. It really helps Me out as I dont have the space set up ( yet ) to do a huge pheno run to isolate fire and find any issues past small sample size of a couple tents. PM Me for details/ questions Thank You .

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
Got Starfighter F5s coming in , plus some fire from some good peeps on here , I will be having to buy a couple more tents, a couple 2 x 4s for veg/mothers, and another of Turpmans LEDs which I can run 2 bars in a 2 x 4 and power 2 tents side by side 300W each . Feb / March purchases. Need to do a CNC F2 run too this year since packs wont be available .