Heathen's Basterds

KMOG

Always rockin’ at half mast
Looking good!

Whenever I see terpz described as cat piss it makes me think of when my big cat used to get pissed I wouldn’t let her outside and peed by the door. Shit is terrible.

I’m like, “if that plant actually smelled like cat piss there’s a good chance you wouldn’t want it in your house” 😂

On a side note when synthesizer capacitors in old analog gear burn out they legitimately do smell like cat piss and it’s the worst.

I can see all the heisen/gps you posted, are those all punch crosses?

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
Looking good!

Whenever I see terpz described as cat piss it makes me think of when my big cat used to get pissed I wouldn’t let her outside and peed by the door. Shit is terrible.

I’m like, “if that plant actually smelled like cat piss there’s a good chance you wouldn’t want it in your house” 😂

On a side note when synthesizer capacitors in old analog gear burn out they legitimately do smell like cat piss and it’s the worst.

I can see all the heisen/gps you posted, are those all punch crosses?
No a CNC , Wedding Pie , Schwaggy OSHP X Black Lights and a Heisen Basterd in this tent , punch crosses not ran yet

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Man...my Ardent machine is on the way....i got through a conference call and ate my last gummies....come soon you purple bastard....

FLASHBACK

Wow...havent thought of that forever...:D when your old you gain stories. LOL

they sent me the rules that were apprantly in the box...i think it might have died of natural causes. :D LOL

And no more garage runs...on the counter forever. They said keep it room temp. Sometimes i forget its all legal and stuff. So its now beside the toaster when it arrives...let it cool down 20 minutes...LOL

I ran that thing one time 20 grams at a time for 18 hours....maybe its use.

The problem is you get so damned high eating buds out of the machine you forget.

The point was something....soon the edibles are back in full production...i only have 200 caps left but i cant fill those puny things...eat gummies. :D

And this time...while i was waiting at the pot doc i had an epifany...I think Thor invaded my mind to help me see it.....

Raspberry gummies for nighttime....heavy indica

Berry Blue (which turn really green) for daytime...heavy zippy sativa...if you nail it its like you took a half hit of acid and 3 espressos....allegedly.

5 hammers in the drink...3 are poking at the hole...:D And i am glad to report i found 22 other seeds in the buds i made into gummies. Those I will run !

POT doc visit...Yes G you should make more edibles....ARE YOU SAYING MORE?

Well I can do MORE....I am sad to report i only kept 10 oz of seedy SAF buds....I belive that is 1250 to 2000 gummies of parlytic effect :D lets see !