Heathen's Basterds

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
3B3A4AA5-1064-4752-A836-73B69CFF7258.jpeg
🥳 treasures have arrived! Thanks brother. Got the clones in water atm. Will clip some leaves and stick em in dirt this eve. Opened up the “pack” of basterdz and there’s like 150 minimum in there. Holy shithawks!

Forgive my ignorance as far as heisen and heathen lore but what is the story on these fem bastards? Just curious what I’ll be growing here lol. Is the basterd aspect because of random pollenation? A who s yer daddeh situation?

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
Went ahead a tossed 8 in wet paper towel regardless lol.
@spyralout i haven’t given up on your ancient forbidden mystery beans. Soaked em in water for a day and threw em back in paper towel. I’ll try sand paper next.
haha all good man, do whatever you like with em :) I'm curious myself but I wanna get some proper tools and whatnot to see if I can increase my chances. So I'm in no hurry really lol.

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
haha all good man, do whatever you like with em :) I'm curious myself but I wanna get some proper tools and whatnot to see if I can increase my chances. So I'm in no hurry really lol.
Same. Got plenty to try. Still messing with original 20 I germed. Very amped to grow the basterds and your ancient beans and the deep Congo x bubblegummer along with a few others I chucked. So many seeds so little time. I think I’m set for life 2 times over, but it’s never enough 🤪.

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
Bad Dawg has a naming contest for the MB15 x LBL , I am calling them Turbo Lover for future reference. One has popped already and in rapid rooter. Yes!! Side note Uncle Rom, shoot Me a few Romulan seeds at some point . PLZZZZZ ...
Bro I wish. Still haven’t found the cut of my namesake. I got distracted along the way.
I will have a silly amount of bubblegummer red x (bodega bubblegum x Nigerian sunshine) beans here soon enough if that tickles yer pickle