Grow Yer Own Stone with Old Stoner

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
I’m looking for an easier nutrient line. I’ve been using the Remo line, but fuck me, there like 8 fucking bottles. I want to cut that at least in half without sacrificing results.

Ive been eyeing up the Botanicare line, but any suggestions?
Since I had a couple bottles of the Remo that were less than half gone, I said fuck it, and replenished with more of the Remo line.

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
Since I had a couple bottles of the Remo that were less than half gone, I said fuck it, and replenished with more of the Remo line.
I was gifted a couple jugs of canna coco nutes by my son one Xmas I currently grow in coco I absolutely love it two part easy to manipulate a little very few strains need anything else once in awhile a mag lover needs some extra... Was using dry for ages petes, jacks 3-2-1 mega crop...

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
Two weeks from dry seed today. These are really MOTORING along!

They’re looking a little water drunk since I just watered an hour ago.

I’m really liking the 4:1 ProMix HP to Perlite blend.

The little one on the left is the Pioneer Kush that was stubborn to germinate. It finally popped up, but is very slow growing.

63DE6845-183F-4C5A-86A3-3A058B90AEFE.jpeg

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
Day 21 from Dry seed.

I swear these plants are growing faster than any others I’ve grown before. I’m sure it’s due to the 4:1 mix of ProMix HP to Perlite.

I was bouncing the Ph around, but noticed one of the Oil Spills got some rust spots on its leaves after Ph’ng to 6.5. I’m still going to bounce around with the Ph, but I think this media is more like hydro, so I’ll try the 5.8 to 6.2 range.

All of them (except the runt Pioneer Kush) got up-potted to one gallons yesterday at day 20 from dry seed.
89022562-112A-47BF-A393-C3B66E7E5756.jpeg18AD627F-8FF8-4524-8062-E584651B1A7D.jpegB15E5A44-7DF5-445C-AF5E-689AA064668B.jpeg3BB86B17-8800-46F8-8A75-D47A169DBC54.jpeg

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
Two weeks from dry seed today. These are really MOTORING along!

They’re looking a little water drunk since I just watered an hour ago.

I’m really liking the 4:1 ProMix HP to Perlite blend.

The little one on the left is the Pioneer Kush that was stubborn to germinate. It finally popped up, but is very slow growing.

View attachment 119951
healthy looking plants!

Fiddler's Green

Just a regular vato
Looking good amigo
Have you noticed any migration of the perlite to the top of the pot after watering? I noticed the perlite working its way to the top of the pot on my first grow when I started with a brand new mix of media. Or maybe I was just watering too hard🤷🏽‍♂️

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
Looking good amigo
Have you noticed any migration of the perlite to the top of the pot after watering? I noticed the perlite working its way to the top of the pot on my first grow when I started with a brand new mix of media. Or maybe I was just watering too hard🤷🏽‍♂️
Thanks Man!

I’ve noticed it a bit. I read somewhere that it would do that because the perlite floats. I’ve been trying not to water too aggressively, but I imagine by the end of the grow, there will be nothing but perlite at the tops of the pots.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Thanks Man!

I’ve noticed it a bit. I read somewhere that it would do that because the perlite floats. I’ve been trying not to water too aggressively, but I imagine by the end of the grow, there will be nothing but perlite at the tops of the pots.
I shifted to pumice/lava rock since it came with my buildasoil mix. It floats in water too, but I haven't noticed any floating to the top like with perlite. I think it's a rougher texture and stuff in the soil/roots grab it better.

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
Time for the weekly update. Day 28 from dry seed.

It’s fucking amazing how fast they’re growing. It’s got to be the media (ProMix HP to Perlite 4:1). With the exception of the Pioneer Kush runt, they’re all between 5 and 7+ inches tall.

They’re also getting stinky! I don’t use a filter anymore and I was outside getting the sprinkler on the lawn and caught a whiff of the exhaust. Schtanky!

Here they are in all their glory. They’re a little on the dry side, but not dry enough to warrant a watering. I’m sure that’ll be tomorrow. I hope one of these times I’ll catch them when they’re at peak conditions.

A3F6CC0C-03AF-462F-BC07-29267F63DEBC.jpegF5E5BD9D-D773-4722-9BAC-089A7228175E.jpegFBF1956C-A7A8-4B74-8C98-D12CAE5519D6.jpeg212E2E1F-6375-41B8-BE5E-CB6AD055CB2A.jpegAC78F085-B663-48BE-903D-B69F79C798A8.jpeg