Grow Yer Own Stone with Old Stoner

oldsilvertip

Really Active Member
Thanks Sticky.

The VSL is still curing and I did share a j of it with some friends a few weeks ago, but at the time we were pretty far into the drinks, so I can’t really give any good feedback on it yet. I think it’ll be good for next weekend and I’ll report back.

I did however enjoy some of the Orange Blossom Special. It’s got great potency and definitely leans towards the Stardawg. Not much Orange there to speak of, yet, and has that “floor cleaner/chemical smell. It’s super pungent when smoked and the high lasts a good while. Definitely top shelf stuff.
obs sounds like something i'd like to get my hands on , what breeder?

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
What site did you get the seeds from? I've been trying to find them to support a fellow hobbyist.

How does she smell? Looks like you didn't have to touch her, just add water. Nice amigo
I got them here as testers I think. Or maybe it was the Super Bowl squares?

This plant smells really good. Quite skunky if the breeze is blowing in the right direction, but there is a lot of grape in a stem rub.

I did fertilize it with Mega Crop for most waterings. I gave seeds to some family members who have never grown weed before, and they all did fine. Maybe not as bulky as mine, but still got pretty good buds on them.

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
What site did you get the seeds from? I've been trying to find them to support a fellow hobbyist.

How does she smell? Looks like you didn't have to touch her, just add water. Nice amigo
Believe highkev & bobber have a site now I been offline for couple months but if kev or bobber doesn't pop on ill find thief info for ya I grew some of their gear zero complaints

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
I’m looking for an easier nutrient line. I’ve been using the Remo line, but fuck me, there like 8 fucking bottles. I want to cut that at least in half without sacrificing results.

Ive been eyeing up the Botanicare line, but any suggestions?