Grow Yer Own Stone with Old Stoner

printer

Super Active Member
I’m suprised that there is any THC in the Cherry Wine, since it’s supposed to have 0%.

Have you tried any of the Dubgum yet?
The Cherry is a F2 so it can have some variability. I tried the second plant and it also has THC. But of course I have tried the Dubgum.. I do find it can make me a little paranoid, well that might be too strong a word. Maybe that I would feel uneasy with other people around on it. I did try vaping some of the Dinamed CBD and then sparking up a bowl of the Dubgum and it is a nice enjoyable hour or two.

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
The Cherry is a F2 so it can have some variability. I tried the second plant and it also has THC. But of course I have tried the Dubgum.. I do find it can make me a little paranoid, well that might be too strong a word. Maybe that I would feel uneasy with other people around on it. I did try vaping some of the Dinamed CBD and then sparking up a bowl of the Dubgum and it is a nice enjoyable hour or two.
I’m curious to know if you check the color of the trichomes before you harvest?

printer

Super Active Member
I’m curious to know if you check the color of the trichomes before you harvest?
Mostly clear. But they are sitting on a layer of crystal that has some amber in it. The buds are just coated with it. I may have to harvest earlier. I read light degrades THC, I may have to put the stuff out in the sun.

printer

Super Active Member
Mostly clear is going to give you a racy, paranoia inducing buzz. Wait until you got 10% amber And I think you’ll enjoy the buzz more.
Darn. I read that you should harvest earlier and the later you go the more THC. Not a lot of information on harvesting for CBD that I found yet.

Wait a second, maybe you are talking about the Dubgum. I usually wait until they are cloudy and there are some amber.

printer

Super Active Member
Rhey say that you do not really change the ratio of CBD/THC by harvesting at different times but that milky is the optimum.

Sorry about that OS. Thought you were talking about the Cherry Wine as it is your first time with it. The DG is enjoyable, I just find my medical condition has me really being careful and does not allow for many mistakes. It filters all I do through a lens, one that I would rather not have but it is just the way life rolls.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Darn. I read that you should harvest earlier and the later you go the more THC. Not a lot of information on harvesting for CBD that I found yet.

Wait a second, maybe you are talking about the Dubgum. I usually wait until they are cloudy and there are some amber.
I heard that the CBD harvests better at a different time than for THC, but then I heard both theories on it being longer and shorter...

If it is a strain you are growing repeatedly you might want to harvest a plant in increments and check each one. It would take a bit to sort it but by the second run you should know what works for you.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
One of the breeders was talking about doing this for THC plants to find the best harvest window. Harvesting a little every week then getting each level of harvest tested. Same theory should work but unless you want to drop $$$ on testing it would be easier to just take notes ;)

One thing that was interesting was that on the particular strain he had tested the THC and total canabinoids were higher earlier than it should have been. Like when the first ambers showed instead of waiting on a percentage. This was just one strain but it could basically mean that each harvest window is strain dependent.

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
Took a few shots just at lights out this morning. I don’t know if it’s the strains or the new light, but most of the plants seem to be moving along a lot faster under this new light vs. under the HPS. These plants are only half way through week six.

Orange Blossom Special:

E9F6C3B4-D12E-4636-9FD9-F265A74206E2.jpeg13579CEE-E0B4-441E-8103-7A37BCC9B7C9.jpeg

Twinkle Tarts:

2E885F9B-3774-4A09-923E-A99702FC4DE6.jpegD4E612CE-9912-4D75-9399-048B57D1FDC2.jpeg

Sangria Cookies:

F62A6569-2B6B-4EAE-B2D0-9879F6CD6326.jpeg159B116C-DBA9-4580-9035-533122D87EE7.jpegDB5C0DCB-06BA-499D-955B-77B34E524811.jpeg

Twinkle Tarts:

54D9D04E-72DB-4FF1-BFFC-8AF09B06516E.jpeg

Vietnamese Silver Leaf:

9DC6E65B-2B21-4C6B-B572-68C137DBA48A.jpeg11DCF767-BBAC-475A-9381-58491418196F.jpeg

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Took a few shots just at lights out this morning. I don’t know if it’s the strains or the new light, but most of the plants seem to be moving along a lot faster under this new light vs. under the HPS. These plants are only half way through week six.

Orange Blossom Special:

View attachment 102188View attachment 102189

Twinkle Tarts:

View attachment 102190View attachment 102191

Sangria Cookies:

View attachment 102192View attachment 102193View attachment 102194

Twinkle Tarts:

View attachment 102195

Vietnamese Silver Leaf:

View attachment 102196View attachment 102197
Ive heard led do make an finish faster. Its all ive ever used, but maybe theres some truth to,it....