Grow with Joe

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
So, it has been a minute on the flower tent.

Tonight I am starting to chop the girls down. I'm right around day 70 and the majority is ready to go.

Final group shot.

View attachment 62932

First up to chop and trim:

Banana Cake from In House Genetics.

Nugs are tight and dense, not a bad one to trim at all. I'll look forward to running it again.

View attachment 62930
View attachment 62931

More to come as I get it trimmed.
U smoked it yet? The banana cake

socaljoe

Cocaine Cowboy
Well, it has been a minute.

I've been in a bit of a holding pattern while I figured out why my plants seemed to be dying a slow death and not putting down roots. I finally came to the conclusion that I neglected to run my latest batch of coco through my standard buffering protocol prior to use. I was able to salvage some plants, I decided to let go of the effected seed plants.

So that brings us, roughly speaking, to today. I currently have 4 clones held back and regaining their health, I'm seeing new shoots and green growth on the most severely effected of them, so I'm confident they'll make a recovery.

In addition, I have started some new seeds.

From Clearwater Genetics I have: Cereal Bars (FPOG x Creamsicle #4), The Jelly Donut (White Hot Guava #35 x Apple Fritter), Pint Sized (Gello x Creamsicle #4)

From Cannarado I have Black Lemon Cake (Lemon Tree x Black Forest Cake).

(Cereal Bars not pictured)

0719202317_HDR.jpg

That's about all the update I've got for now.

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
Well, it has been a minute.

I've been in a bit of a holding pattern while I figured out why my plants seemed to be dying a slow death and not putting down roots. I finally came to the conclusion that I neglected to run my latest batch of coco through my standard buffering protocol prior to use. I was able to salvage some plants, I decided to let go of the effected seed plants.

So that brings us, roughly speaking, to today. I currently have 4 clones held back and regaining their health, I'm seeing new shoots and green growth on the most severely effected of them, so I'm confident they'll make a recovery.

In addition, I have started some new seeds.

From Clearwater Genetics I have: Cereal Bars (FPOG x Creamsicle #4), The Jelly Donut (White Hot Guava #35 x Apple Fritter), Pint Sized (Gello x Creamsicle #4)

From Cannarado I have Black Lemon Cake (Lemon Tree x Black Forest Cake).

(Cereal Bars not pictured)

View attachment 65067

That's about all the update I've got for now.
Nice man! Lemon tree in eager to see