Grow with Joe

socaljoe

Cocaine Cowboy
My cowboy lemonade is the strangest plant, it is only about 20 inches tall and simply won't stretch. The limbs are so stout that I hang a 1 oz weight to pull it down and it will grow back up straight by morning. It is now as wide as it is tall, this is not a complaint and while I like a bit more stretch it is putting a show on. The buds look to be full length by time it is don'e as it is so tightly wound. Now the moonjuice it is a stunner, wide tall and open.

I bet you will like that banana peel, it will about double in size but stay open and sag just enough to get the buds on the bottom ripe. Nice looking plants
Glad you're liking the CL and MJ. I really want to run Moon Juice now.

I put my Cowboy Lemonade seed plants outdoors for a spring harvest. Stretch has been minimal, and the branches are incredibly stout, just like you reported. Should be seeing some flower action on them soon.

Feel free to throw up some pics of the Clearwater stuff, I'd love to see them.

socaljoe

Cocaine Cowboy
Sneak peak on the new additions.

2 each of Clearwater Genetics Red Delicious Gelato and The Jelly Donut.

0528201902.jpg

I'll have more updates coming soon. I decided to get rid of everything in the veg tent and start fresh. I did take some cuttings of a few I'd like to hold for a minute.

The flower tent is looking fantastic, I'm looking forward to sharing a few pics this weekend.

Last edited:

socaljoe

Cocaine Cowboy
A little update on the flower tent. I don't know the exact day, but we're around the end of week 5.

Group shot. Left to right, Archive Rainbow Driver, Inkognyto Banana Peel, InHouse Banana Cake, Clearwater Cowboy Lemonade.

0530202009_HDR.jpg

Rainbow Driver #1.

0530202009a_HDR.jpg

Banana Peel.

0530202010_HDR.jpg

Banana Cake

0530202010.jpg

Cowboy Lemonade #2

0530202014_HDR.jpg

socaljoe

Cocaine Cowboy
How does the cowboy lemonade smell? You piqued my interest with those.
I haven't gotten all up in their business too much, but based on a little scratch and sniff, the one is kind of nondescript so far and the other has kind of a candied lemon/citrus thing going on. Both are looking great to my eye.

Will have some pic updates tomorrow. The difference from last week to this week is significant.

socaljoe

Cocaine Cowboy
Recently I had a pretty severe fungus gnat infestation in my veg tent. They damn near decimated everything. Luckily I was able to grab some cuts of a few I wanted to keep and trashed everything else.

Everything I wanted to keep has been rooted and I have a bit more clarity on how I want to move forward as far as what I hold on to and for how long.

All that said, here are a couple shots of the freshly reset veg tent sans fungus gnats.

0608201907_HDR.jpg

The new additions, Clearwater Red Delicious Gelato and The Jelly Donut. RDG is clearly outpacing JD.

0608201907.jpg

socaljoe

Cocaine Cowboy
So, it has been a minute on the flower tent.

Tonight I am starting to chop the girls down. I'm right around day 70 and the majority is ready to go.

Final group shot.

0627202006.jpg

First up to chop and trim:

Banana Cake from In House Genetics.

Nugs are tight and dense, not a bad one to trim at all. I'll look forward to running it again.

0627202021_HDR.jpg
0627202136_HDR.jpg

More to come as I get it trimmed.