Grow Tent and Light Shopping

Big Perm

Budtender
Hey kev, I think if you ran those CLW lights instead of those HID, you might be better off. I thought you were talking about permanently in that comparison. But if you have them, hell take those HID down and put them up.
This will also change your cooling, just fyi, since you won't be vent cooling the lights.

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
Hey kev, I think if you ran those CLW lights instead of those HID, you might be better off. I thought you were talking about permanently in that comparison. But if you have them, hell take those HID down and put them up.
This will also change your cooling, just fyi, since you won't be vent cooling the lights.
I’m hanging them at my other buddies house for now. I want to finish this room off with two more built lights to cover 2 5x5 areas

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
If I went with 6 boards would that give me less weight or not really cause I would just have to back the light up more?
Yea the boards have alot more diodes and with the heatsink weigh a fair bit more than the 135s. You can even make strips of 3 if you wanted to build a simple frame for them. Make a little t in the middle incase you want to join them for stability. With 8 however you can get the lights closer and dim them. More boards equals better spread and ultimately more angles for the light to penetrate.

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
Dam kev dog , ur grow looks very well so far dude. How many plants u got in that area? Looks well done with u having them all trained to create a even canopy across the grow. You did dam good with those blurples, so shud be interesting to see what u can do with a more quality light. U will be glad u made the switch over to those quantums. Good job dude!

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
Dam kev dog , ur grow looks very well so far dude. How many plants u got in that area? Looks well done with u having them all trained to create a even canopy across the grow. You did dam good with those blurples, so shud be interesting to see what u can do with a more quality light. U will be glad u made the switch over to those quantums. Good job dude!
27 plants 9 under each 5x5area