Grow Tent and Light Shopping

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
Highkev your gonna always have shades on dealing with these. I wear a hat to help keep light from coming from above. The lights are bright and can make it harder to judge the color of your plants. They can be light green in there and black out of the tent. Not that bad but you get the point. Also you can think they look light from the lights but really they are hungry. Glad to see it running!

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
I’m officially blind from taking this pic. @F series I became a man today. Introducing FRANKY the Frankenstein light. 😚👌💨View attachment 53498
I knew you had it,in you!
Good job BROTHER!!!(BEST HULK VOICE!!)
I would like to think the a dub from under my led rig was the deciding factor! That and dude calling you a pussy for beaten around the Bush. It was the last push you needed. Consider yourself hooked! Your gonna be a wizard by time we make it legal! We're gonna be rich!###!#!!!@$$$$ ya wanna start a grow shop\led build shop!

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
I knew you had it,in you!
Good job BROTHER!!!(BEST HULK VOICE!!)
I would like to think the a dub from under my led rig was the deciding factor! That and dude calling you a pussy for beaten around the Bush. It was the last push you needed. Consider yourself hooked! Your gonna be a wizard by time we make it legal! We're gonna be rich!###!#!!!@$$$$ ya wanna start a grow shop\led build shop!
We should start a shop thAt isn’t a bad idea. You can’t get any good lights at the grow stores for a reasonable price. This thing is 10x brighter then the competition

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
Ok perm, I need more practice if I’m gonna open a shop with my man terry Tyrone what am I building next? We need some ideas floating around v1 288s how do they compare to the 132 3000ks and 132 4000ks? Would two 132s equal 264 and still not make up a 288. Isthat how this number game works with these qbs. Is the v1... what is the v1 mean???? Is 3000k 4000k where did the v1 come from???

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Ok perm, I need more practice if I’m gonna open a shop with my man terry Tyrone what am I building next? We need some ideas floating around v1 288s how do they compare to the 132 3000ks and 132 4000ks? Would two 132s equal 264 and still not make up a 288. Isthat how this number game works with these qbs. Is the v1... what is the v1 mean???? Is 3000k 4000k where did the v1 come from???
You gots lots to learn my friend. Baby steps 👶 hahaha

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
The diodes changed a little in the past few years. Still very similar, but one is more efficient. Lm561c was v1 and lm301b is v2.
The number is only related to the number of diodes on each board.
You can't compare a qb288 to 2 qb132's, or can u? Fuck all I know is they dont need to know why. They just need to see one in the shop and be blinded by that light.
You are righr. The 3000k is yellower. The 4000k is more whiter. The 5000k would be almost a bluish white and 6500k would be damn near blue. Going the other way I dono. 2700k is pretty yellow too. They 3000k is THE shit for flower! After I hook up my reds I will help u along.
This is omly rhe beginning of your journey my friend. STAY HOME AND PLAY WITH YOUR LIGHTS , YOUR SELF. JUST DONT GET THE SHIT!