Grow Tent and Light Shopping

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
I'd gauge how many watts you want to pull. Set it. Probably around 22 inches and lower them down as if your plants are happy. 18-20 seems to be the spot for alot of people. You can get all the way to around 12 if your plants are still happy. Some go lower with alot of dimmed boards.

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
I blew out a massive monster power bar the other day. This one...

Had everything unplugged and rewired around then then realized there was a reset button on the side... Was also researching the warranty haha! Lifetime though ;)

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
What do I do next can’t build the same their all sold out. Just when I though I got the hang of things lolView attachment 54213View attachment 54214View attachment 54215View attachment 54216View attachment 54217View attachment 54218View attachment 54219
Those qb 120's wood be almost the same as u have with them qb132s. They have 12 less diodes per board than 132's. If u buy the lrs-350-24 driver u can run them at max of 70w per board = 280 watts. Ud just havta turn driver down being its a 350 watt driver but it wood work.
It wood need wired just like u did with ur 132's. Ud get a good even coverage of canopy with 4 boards a pac like the 132's.

My suggestion is 2 pacs of qb120's & 2 lrs-350-24 drivers. Ive even seen people use 12 qb120's and 3 lrs-350-24's on a square frame for a 5x5. Also i suggest it cause it wood be very similar to what u just did with ur last build. Good luck buddy on whatever u chose to go with..👍✌

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
Those qb 120's wood be almost the same as u have with them qb132s. They have 12 less diodes per board than 132's. If u buy the lrs-350-24 driver u can run them at max of 70w per board = 280 watts. Ud just havta turn driver down being its a 350 watt driver but it wood work.
It wood need wired just like u did with ur 132's. Ud get a good even coverage of canopy with 4 boards a pac like the 132's.

My suggestion is 2 pacs of qb120's & 2 lrs-350-24 drivers. Ive even seen people use 12 qb120's and 3 lrs-350-24's on a square frame for a 5x5. Also i suggest it cause it wood be very similar to what u just did with ur last build. Good luck buddy on whatever u chose to go with..👍✌
Awesome info I want to make sure the par reading is high all the way around so I can produce weight thank u for the feedback learning more and more

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
Burning them will be alot worse then then getting a little less light. I'd go 16 to be safe. The lrs pushes them to how many watts a piece ?
75w each if u wanna push em to max. I ran mine at max from first day i got em when i did have them. Ran em like that for 6 months no issues at all. But like you u said b4 id def have a fan blowing on boards. If i member right my boards usually was around 100-110 degrees with fan on em at max of 75 watts each.

My only issue i had with my quantums, was the jackoff fuckn po po taking them from me...😠

socaljoe

Cocaine Cowboy
Those Atreum boards are good, @High kev. I bought a set of 4 in 3000k a while back, the dimension is a bit different than HLG, but they work just as good.

If you were in the US, I'd cut you a good deal on my old Atreum boards and driver setup that I'm not using.

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
Those Atreum boards are good, @High kev. I bought a set of 4 in 3000k a while back, the dimension is a bit different than HLG, but they work just as good.

If you were in the US, I'd cut you a good deal on my old Atreum boards and driver setup that I'm not using.
How old are they? How long are they supposed to last for? I might be interested I gotta weigh out all my options. O want a light that will push out maximum weight for a 4x4 5x5 ish area

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
How old are they? How long are they supposed to last for? I might be interested I gotta weigh out all my options. O want a light that will push out maximum weight for a 4x4 5x5 ish area
I guess I could always add them to my build and add lights around other lights. I’m going to try and find a par reading online