Grow Tent and Light Shopping

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
I’m thinking this is some good par numbers for what I’m looking for. How much would a light like this cost me to build ruff estimate??
I didnt watch video but it looks like 6 qb288's. But right now hlg has the qb288 v1's for 29 a board. They are a very good option but require heatsinks. 6 of them on 2 - hlg-320-2800 or 2 hlg-320-2100 drivers?
Im not positive on which driver wood work best for u cause ive only personally dealt with qb132s. Maybe @ big perm or i no @Opie1 uses them they can give u better reccomendations..?

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
I don’t get it according to this chart looks the same but more light from the 4000k witch is veg why wouldn’t more light be better for flower?View attachment 54294View attachment 54295
Personally myself i like the 4000k better than 3000k for flower. The added blues to flower helps prevent so much stretch early flower and imo it adds extra glitter to plants. Much like using old skool metal halide in flower. I had a mix of 2700 & 3000k equaling 600 watts and like 200 watts of 4000k. The plants closest to 4000k leds was shorter and had a little more glitter than the 2700-3000k tone lights. Decisions, decisions.. Lol

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
I didnt watch video but it looks like 6 qb288's. But right now hlg has the qb288 v1's for 29 a board. They are a very good option but require heatsinks. 6 of them on 2 - hlg-320-2800 or 2 hlg-320-2100 drivers?
Im not positive on which driver wood work best for u cause ive only personally dealt with qb132s. Maybe @ big perm or i no @Opie1 uses them they can give u better reccomendations..?
Where do I find these good deals at?

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
Ps kev idk if you've burnt your plants before it can be pretty devastating. My 135s burnt my ladies at around 11 inches but my rh is pretty low.
Ya I better raise it a few inches better safe than sorry. My rh is at about 60 now

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
Are they running out of all these boards cause of carona virus or cause they’re not making them anymore?

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
I imagine people bought them up cause of the virus. Up production to make money from the big cash crop but also for food growing. Theres a large community that grows food year round and some dont even grow grass at all.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Actually China has massive shipping delays has a lot to do with it. Corona Virus. They also had their Chinese New year and that extended 2 to 4 weeks to shut down the spread of the disease.

Harry the light guy and Mandy the light girl (2 Chinese light vendors i bought from) are starting to ramp up the emails again so i think its going to start shipping out soon.

I think that is not their real names... :D lol

Opie1

Master Grower
It's relative intensity. The two charts are not the same chart.
One nm maxes out the chart, the other nm's show how intense they are relative to the highest nm on the chart.
Yeah. What Perm said! Lol.

I’ve used the V2’s for a bit and I really like them, just got some V1’s and you can’t tell any difference in them in a side-by-side (I can’t anyhow). I’m gonna get more when they’re available.

Big Perm

Budtender
Yeah. What Perm said! Lol.

I’ve used the V2’s for a bit and I really like them, just got some V1’s and you can’t tell any difference in them in a side-by-side (I can’t anyhow). I’m gonna get more when they’re available.
Totally. The only difference is the diode. The V1 was so pre 2020's, those diodes are just fine. It's just that a better diode came out, so now anyone running the old diodes is a loser that can't grow. According to most haters. CFL's used to grow just fine, remember those days? Nothing wrong at all with the V1 is what I'm saying except some lumens per watt. Edit: Compensate the difference in the V1 and the V2 by lowering the V1 1".
Kev. Do what everyone else does and wait for them to come back in stock. You can even get emailed when they are available again. You can get the other stuff ready until then.

Last edited: