Grow Journal (novice) first grow

PokerJay1983

Really Active Member
Sorry,
I meant positioning the cola closer together. Grouping them tighter to the centre. Using survey tape or soft plant-wire to lasso them, bunch them in, get them all right under the light.
PAR metres are wicked fun to play with.
Make notes !
you are totally right about that. I guess I just have to acknowledge that below ceiling is just wishful thinking at what I’m guessing is below 100. Gotta get the big dogs in center.

curious2garden

Really Active Member
gotta be better than the Mexican brick Schwag I use to smoke back in 99 up in northern Iowa.
I'm in Southern California and I miss that old brick weed. It had a celingless high I've never found with any other weed. You could dial in a high perfectly. But that's about the only thing I miss about it LOL

With this new weed it can be strap in, sit down and hang on it's going to be a bumpy ride or meh LOL I'll take the roller coaster but still our weed was a kindler gentler sort LOL

curious2garden

Really Active Member
All that space id start building panda film cardboard forts. Stiicky beat me to the panda film. For smell id just run either an HEPA air purifier and/or a exhaust fan sitting on top of a carbon filter in the room lol looking phenomenal in here.
I run a couple Phresh carbon filters, 8" in the flower room and 6" in veg because you'd be surprised what you can accommodate to!

curious2garden

Really Active Member
Right? Lol.
I think it smells like nothing and I get a comment, "Did you run over a skunk on the way home today? The garage stinks." comment from my daughter. Lmfao.
Can't tell her "no honey I was just chopping a few plants down before you got home."
Hahhahahahaha
I did the very conservative parent thing while my kids were under age. My son was giving me the free pot line while he was in college absolutely assured I was against pot. I said nothing. After he received his Ph.D. I showed him my flower room. His expression was priceless, LOL

PokerJay1983

Really Active Member
I did the very conservative parent thing while my kids were under age. My son was giving me the free pot line while he was in college absolutely assured I was against pot. I said nothing. After he received his Ph.D. I showed him my flower room. His expression was priceless, LOL
Took a few pictures of the buds. End of week 3 flower. The color on hairs is starting to change. These girls are about to hit the hi way and I’m gonna keep both hands on the wheel.

BFDE1E75-834C-4AC5-89AB-923137081E75.jpegE90BBFBB-A0FC-4AD3-9597-C7FF027F8FF5.jpeg

curious2garden

Really Active Member
Took a few pictures of the buds. End of week 3 flower. The color on hairs is starting to change. These girls are about to hit the hi way and I’m gonna keep both hands on the wheel.

View attachment 36423View attachment 36424
Those are some lovely ladies. You've done an incredibly good job! Keep it up, weeks 5-6 in flower were always the weeks I learned something new.

PokerJay1983

Really Active Member
Yes, yes it is a Mars TS 2000. LMAO.
I had a sesh with my uncle today who I am learning from. It’s actually a Mars 3000 light made in China. I looked light a complete idiot because even though I read the Manuel; I didn’t know the actual light; which he purchased to get me started. He grew in humbolt in the 80’s and I need to soak up as much knowledge as I can; as he is in his early 70’s. He’s growing white sunshine as well as Rasberry hash in scroggs and they look incredible. Next week he’s bringing over his camera to help me get good shots. My iPhone just isn’t picking up the trichomes and the detail.

PokerJay1983

Really Active Member
3E207FAA-EB6C-4129-839C-CC41EEC04F10.jpeg
It seemed like the girls always came up with a new way to mess with me every time I started to feel like I had it handled. I learned a lot. I'm afraid there's a lot more for me to learn LOL This is not a dull hobby.
I installed a water drip system, so just pour into 5 gallon buckets. It’s crazy to hear these stories of my uncle growing in humbolt in the 80’s. They actually used a 66,000 gallon reservoir/tank which sat on a ridge line and used gravity to filter down.
Thankful for the internet hehe.