Greens Wedding Cake

Green_256

What's a SIP?
@Green_256, according to this bit of info I just found, they recommend soil. To me, yours is colorfull, but not sickly or lacking. Quite beautiful actually! I think you'll be fine.
Keep up the good work. Keep us posted.
that's very interesting, every person. I've talked to that has this cut either loves it, and runs hydro, or hates it and runs in soil, the ones that hate it, usually can't keep it alive long enough to harvest!

it's something about the amount of "P" that it uses up, and so dam fast! I've been having to top dress here with a Jamaican and Peruvian mix of guano about every two weeks just to slow down the amount of leaves she killing off! it's taking me a while but I'll get this bitch on a tight leash before I make my final decision on wither I like her or not, last run wasn't a fair test, she was sickly the entire run, this one is doing much better, but it's taking work to keep up with her!

Green_256

What's a SIP?
got a bunch of lower leaves yellowing off, the uppers are all turning super dark! not going to top dress anymore, I know for a fact beyond a doubt there is plenty of nutrients left in my soil! just something about this wedding cake, I really don't think she likes the soil, bc I've yet to see any strain not do spectacular in my sips, hopefully one day I can get her locked down, but I'm mot disappointed in this run at all! I think it's by far the best soil grow of this cut that I have yet to see!

edit; I must add, that during veg, thus wc does amazing in veg, just like every other strain! but once she makes it to about mid flower, something just goes to shit, from what I have examined so far, it seems this wc strain just uses up insane amount of phosphorus in flower!