Greens Wedding Cake

Green_256

What's a SIP?
I rely don't see what you are talking about those girls look great. If you want to see some pathetic looking one's go to my grow.
it's just me buddy, I've very hard on myself and my girls, but I believe that's a big part of the reason I've gotten to where I am I now, bc no matter how good my grow is, it's never perfect! I can always do better, I can always improve, and I can always learn something new!

but to be clear, I'm not saying I'm unhappy by any means, I just know I can do it better!

pleasecheese

Really Active Member
it's just me buddy, I've very hard on myself and my girls, but I believe that's a big part of the reason I've gotten to where I am I now, bc no matter how good my grow is, it's never perfect! I can always do better, I can always improve, and I can always learn something new!

but to be clear, I'm not saying I'm unhappy by any means, I just know I can do it better!
well done green, excellent work.

Green_256

What's a SIP?
thanks everyone I'll get more pics tomorrow, I scoped her today (didn't take pics srry) with a digital microscope, pretty much all trics are cloudy, couldn't find a single one that was amber! I'm 13 days away from exactly 10 weeks, haven't decided how long I'm going to let her go just yet, but in the next few days I'll snap a few pics of the tricomes!

Erick31876

Solo cup champion 2019

Im the same way. Im always hard on myself. I have been that way all of my life.its probably from the way i was raised that no matter what i do isnt good enough. Thats why im so hard on myself. They look great by the way