Greens Wedding Cake

Green_256

What's a SIP?
fresh start!

cake is coming down in the am, will get some more pics soon, been smoking on samples the last few days, taste is great considering it's 3 days off the branch, for sure way better than my last run, that barley even lived to harvest lol

Green_256

What's a SIP?
OK and to prove a point, I've had ppl telling me before that I take my strains too early! but here below is the same nug that's above! as you can see she is starting to look more amber, and get to where ppl say is the best time!

my point is, I take a tad early, bc the tricomes continue to amber even after you harvest! I normally like to take around 5% amber, which give me around 20-30% amber by the time shes being smoked!
190521_204245.jpg190521_204336.jpg190521_204402.jpg190521_204532.jpg

Green_256

What's a SIP?
few more pics of the wedding cake that was just harvested, pictured below is about half of the total harvest, I think final weight will come in somewhere around a half p. not too bad, if I may say so myself!

I have sampled a few nugs, but they were very fresh, and NOT anywhere near close enough to give my final opinion just yet! but after a nice slow dry. and a minimum 3 week cure, I will be making my final decision if lady has earned a spot in my small personal grow or not! either way, I do plan to keep her around for some future breeding once we turn green!

so far what I can say. smell isnt overbearing like my gg4 was, she is absolutely gorgeous to watch flower, covered in tricomes from the tip of leaf all the down to the dam roots!(not really just over expressing) but she is truly covered in trics, stem rub smells pretty good, hard to place my finger on a descriptive word but she's nice! so it's all down the taste and high now!

CM190523-193429016.jpgCM190523-193453022.jpgCM190523-193445020.jpg

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
few more pics of the wedding cake that was just harvested, pictured below is about half of the total harvest, I think final weight will come in somewhere around a half p. not too bad, if I may say so myself!

I have sampled a few nugs, but they were very fresh, and NOT anywhere near close enough to give my final opinion just yet! but after a nice slow dry. and a minimum 3 week cure, I will be making my final decision if lady has earned a spot in my small personal grow or not! either way, I do plan to keep her around for some future breeding once we turn green!

so far what I can say. smell isnt overbearing like my gg4 was, she is absolutely gorgeous to watch flower, covered in tricomes from the tip of leaf all the down to the dam roots!(not really just over expressing) but she is truly covered in trics, stem rub smells pretty good, hard to place my finger on a descriptive word but she's nice! so it's all down the taste and high now!

View attachment 7345View attachment 7346View attachment 7347
That's her all day

Green_256

What's a SIP?
That's her all day
yes, she is for sure, one of the frostiest strains I've ever seen even compared to the gg4, but my thing is I'm 100% all about taste! I always have been. so I haven't been able to make a desision just yet on how much I like her, seeing as my last cycle growing her was a joke of a grow, it will take me a few weeks before I can decide how much i like her!

but so far the high is very nice, smell and taste as well, considering how fresh and fast dried my samples were!

last cycle of wedding cake, all bc she didn't get a sip! clearly I can't grow weed unless it's in a sip.... so obviously I can't get a good opinion from this garbage embarrassment sad excuse for a plant! I keep this pic, to remind me to never grow any other way lol (pic below is the garbage last run I'm talking about, I should have killed her way before it was time to harvest, it's really an embarrassment of a grow. but we have to learn from our mistakes to continue to grow and get better)CM190217-113318002.jpg

Last edited:

Green_256

What's a SIP?
since this thread is just about over and about to end, I stared a new one.

new thread will pretty much just be all my grows and rooms and updates, no specific strain, just everything that I've got going on at any Givin time! if you guys enjoyed this one. come pop in and pay me a visit!