Greens Wedding Cake

Green_256

What's a SIP?
also here's a sample bud of my wedding cake, I can't say I'm happy with it at all! I'm really thinking it's bc of one of two things either 1, it just has to be cured to be decent, or 2, bc it wasn't in my sips, and i struggled just to make it to flower, I'm sure that could be why it isn't very good!
CM190326-235339002.jpg

Highsince76

Super Active Member
also here's a sample bud of my wedding cake, I can't say I'm happy with it at all! I'm really thinking it's bc of one of two things either 1, it just has to be cured to be decent, or 2, bc it wasn't in my sips, and i struggled just to make it to flower, I'm sure that could be why it isn't very good!
View attachment 1903
Well looks must be deceiving then. It looks pretty tasty! From my experience, it will always improve on the taste with a decent cure.

Highsince76

Super Active Member
Add double the micronutrients amendments and P needed, then cut it all in half with a neutral base and it should even itself out I'd think. It worked for me with some hot soil that was def in a few nutrients and tox in K and a bit high in N.
Exactly what I was thinking. Maybe add some stuff high in phosphorus like fish bone meal and Rock phosphate off the top of my head.

quiescent

Super Active Member
Whatever you use to help your phosphorus should have a good amount of calcium imo. Peruvian seabird guano, fish bone meal, bone meal, or chicken manure (in order of personal preference) are what I would top dress/feed your soil regular teas of.

I think it's totally fine going with the tm7. Out of curiosity is it screened well enough you could foliar once in a while?

Green_256

What's a SIP?
Whatever you use to help your phosphorus should have a good amount of calcium imo. Peruvian seabird guano, fish bone meal, bone meal, or chicken manure (in order of personal preference) are what I would top dress/feed your soil regular teas of.

I think it's totally fine going with the tm7. Out of curiosity is it screened well enough you could foliar once in a while?
yes, the tm7, is fine black powder! it will stain tho! but it's a very fine powder, I believe it's made for a foliar!

Green_256

What's a SIP?
I actually have it bc I've been using it as a foliar for 2 weeks when I plant into my sips, I've known for a while now my soil was out of wack, just didn't haven't the extra cash to buy the test, but it's always worked great until my sips were given enough time to be able to correct the soil, or what ever the hell happens!

I've also bought the book teaming with microbes! just gotta get some time to read the dam thing! and hopefully I will understand what actually happens in the sips!

Green_256

What's a SIP?
sorry so long on the update guys I've been busy!

but since I've been curing the wc it taste much much better starting to like it! i was getting worried it really was all hype, but starting to get there! although I struggled to keep it alive it still has a great taste, so really looking forward to finishing this one in a sip before making my final call if I keep her around or not!

but one thing is clear she needs a nice long and slow cure! unlike some strains I've had that can be smoked when dry, the wc takes a lot more patience!!!
CM190411-190156010.jpgCM190411-190149009.jpgCM190411-190113004.jpg

Green_256

What's a SIP?
and one thing I can't figure out, the last 10 sips I've ran, the life of the soil has always corrected any and everything on it own! no matter what condition my soil was in!

well now that the wc is well into flower she's starting to show sign of many things, I can't figure out of that's just the way the wc is, or maybe I need to add in a Lil "P". I'm really kinda confused, bc my gg4 is the exact same soil. from the exact same tote! but yet she's doing just amazing!

I'm considering doing to top dress slurry of compost, high p guano, and some molasses! then going to sprinkle grokashi across the tip and seal her back up! what do you guys think?
CM190411-190105003.jpgCM190411-190044001.jpgCM190411-190135006.jpg

Green_256

What's a SIP?
The Chem strain I'm growing now is extremely P hungry. Ive been adding 0-16-0 bird poop in double doses. I did a hole in a few places around the base and put straight bird poop in there and buried it over as well. I could tell as soon as the roots found it. lol.
yea I think I may do something similar, but I won't dare bust into my soil lol. start digging it through it and killing everything I touch! but I'll make a shit slurry, lol few kinds of fresh shit, stir it up and feed it into the top! I normally never do this! but it may be needed, I'll see how the next few days are looking!

Dustjesus

Insanely Active Member
yea I think I may do something similar, but I won't dare bust into my soil lol. start digging it through it and killing everything I touch! but I'll make a shit slurry, lol few kinds of fresh shit, stir it up and feed it into the top! I normally never do this! but it may be needed, I'll see how the next few days are looking!
What week is she in?