Greens Wedding Cake

Green_256

What's a SIP?
It does lol
I was starting to think that glue made me start seeing shit for a minute! lmfao, that shit is the strongest thing I've ever smoked! and I've had gg4 before before! many times it's my favorite but I've never grown it before! idk if it's just bc it's fresh and hasn't been beaten to shit by the time I smoked it, or what. but dam! I can't wait to make edibles and some wax!

is there a way for a person like my to have the thc and stuff tested?

Green_256

What's a SIP?
BS you don't have a special lady there, that's a legit elite pheno you've got. Lol. Be hard to judge another's report as there's so much fake strains out there. That's the real deal you've got. Lmfao
I just suck at trying to explain how it smokes, I can say it's by far the strongest I've ever had, and a lot stronger and any other gg4 I've ever smoked, I think more bc mine aren't beaten to shit like so many big farmers do, bc they always trying to all the trics off before selling the bud! but taste it's great, real fresh obviously, but other than that I really don't what to say! my bad for that, but all the so called " descriptive" names like earthy, or diesel, or pungent man Ive got no idea what that shit means, other than a lemon that one I can describe lol!

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
I just suck at trying to explain how it smokes, I can say it's by far the strongest I've ever had, and a lot stronger and any other gg4 I've ever smoked, I think more bc mine aren't beaten to shit like so many big farmers do, bc they always trying to all the trics off before selling the bud! but taste it's great, real fresh obviously, but other than that I really don't what to say! my bad for that, but all the so called " descriptive" names like earthy, or diesel, or pungent man Ive got no idea what that shit means, other than a lemon that one I can describe lol!
put a nug in your pocket and walk around and try and hide it lol,