Greenpoint Seeds

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
I’ve seen a few of GP strains here in the growme state. And illinois. Pretty cool
They get around despite what them parrot ass haters are talking about. Not even really a large group of growers talking that bull shiit its a small handful of people that hate gu or hate me and they make there rounds around the internet at various forums. There's the s1 gate, PictureGate, heisengate blah blah but what they don't realize of there is no seedbank that has better customer service period.

Dalton

Nobody
They get around despite what them parrot ass haters are talking about. Not even really a large group of growers talking that bull shiit its a small handful of people that hate gu or hate me and they make there rounds around the internet at various forums. There's the s1 gate, PictureGate, heisengate blah blah but what they don't realize of there is no seedbank that has better customer service period.
The best site I have ordered from ever, customer service is by far the greatest, I see GreenPoint dominating the US seed market