Greenpoint Seeds

Bobby_Resigliano

Violence. Speed. Momentum.
Stumbled across the reverse auction tonight. I found Bananimal and Frozen Custard for $64 including Mesh. It seems a little weird at first but I'm getting the hang of it. What's up with the strains that aren't on reverse auction but still go down in price periodically?

I have a pack of Purple Cookies from 2020 that I think is called is called Purple Banana Cookies now? I could have sworn the mother in my pack is the black banana cookies too.

Bobby_Resigliano

Violence. Speed. Momentum.
According to the website it is Animal Cookies x Purple Punch
If I had to take one guess, it would be this one. I prob got confused with what cookies was in there. My order has already been shipped tho. That's incredibly fast. Next day is insane.

I just ordered from Speakeasy the day the new closeout deals popped up on the 28th. Took 4 days to make a shipping label and then 5 more days to actually get it in the mail. I guess if you want faster service you have to pay his patreon fees :poop:

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
If I had to take one guess, it would be this one. I prob got confused with what cookies was in there. My order has already been shipped tho. That's incredibly fast. Next day is insane.

I just ordered from Speakeasy the day the new closeout deals popped up on the 28th. Took 4 days to make a shipping label and then 5 more days to actually get it in the mail. I guess if you want faster service you have to pay his patreon fees :poop:
Some seed banks only ship product out one day a week. I never understood that, personally.

wierdly

Fungas Gnat
My latest GPS seeds are all up but two. 8 out of 8 all popped tails over night using float tech, put in soil and two days later they are up and reaching for the light. 2/2 Purple Fritter, 2/2 Citron,1/2 Diamond Cookies,1/2 Purple Cake. I think the last two will be up by this afternoon.(y)