Greenpoint Seeds

Meatman

Meat Master
I can’t get in either
you need to type in the code while it’s loading. Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
View attachment 89109
That’s how it seams when the first animal cookie crosses came out it took me like 3 days to get on they should start like a Greenpoint fan club you pay like $500 a year and get like 3 packs of everything than we wouldn’t have to mess with this lol

lakegrow

PICK YOUR OWN
I was able to get through about 10pm although the site was shall we say Wonky and slow but got them. Certainly can't complain about those prices. The way these comp beans are growing they will all be the bomb.

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
I am struggling with what/which to buy! Funds are limited right now since I dropped my cash on a new led just before the 4/20 deals came out knowing I'd drop it all on more seeds had I not committed to a light lol that's a good looking selection of girls Kev! How did you decide?

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
I am struggling with what/which to buy! Funds are limited right now since I dropped my cash on a new led just before the 4/20 deals came out knowing I'd drop it all on more seeds had I not committed to a light lol that's a good looking selection of girls Kev! How did you decide?
Haha kev just flipped a coin and said top half of the page heads bottom half tails then bought them all anyway hahaha

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
I also looked at the price of some of them.
If you have to choose between a few and are unsure. Go with the more expensive one. Why. Idk why but that’s what I did 😂 maybe they are priced higher cause they are better.