Greenpoint Seeds

Kulla380

Really Active Member
Dropping a Q about discord.. I made an account and participated for a while over at discords greenpoint server..
A couple days ago a message showed up asking me to verify my account with my phone number..
But only on G.p server.
I'm never going to bind my personal information with a alias I use on a grow forum. Is there a workaround for this except using someone else's phone number?

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Dropping a Q about discord.. I made an account and participated for a while over at discords greenpoint server..
A couple days ago a message showed up asking me to verify my account with my phone number..
But only on G.p server.
I'm never going to bind my personal information with a alias I use on a grow forum. Is there a workaround for this except using someone else's phone number?
There’s no workaround, that I know of, other than using someone else’s phone number. If you do that, though, just be aware that it is going to text a code to that number that you will need to enter to verify your account.

D

Deleted member 60

It's been a bit since I've had the 'noids (sales)...been under the thumb of the Man (sales).....or worried about Internet this/that (sales...LOL)

Is having your IP associated with a grow forum these days (email/etc) any different than having your phone # associated with an IG grow forum/seed sales sites/etc.?

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
It's been a bit since I've had the 'noids (sales)...been under the thumb of the Man (sales).....or worried about Internet this/that (sales...LOL)

Is having your IP associated with a grow forum these days (email/etc) any different than having your phone # associated with an IG grow forum/seed sales sites/etc.?
Not really, but I think a lot of people are more concerned about keeping their number private to try to prevent robo/spam calls on their cellphone. Some asshole named “Paul” used my cell number for something and I get multiple calls and texts daily. If I ever find out who Paul is I’m gonna stick my foot up his ass.

Kulla380

Really Active Member
Except for the thing that with a phone # you can get all the personal information about that person in seconds. Including date of birth.
With an ip you can find an address and who the ips is and thats that..
For anyone who lives in a country where our hobby is questionable. It is a good practice to hide your identity as well as you can..

oldsilvertip

Really Active Member
Not really, but I think a lot of people are more concerned about keeping their number private to try to prevent robo/spam calls on their cellphone. Some asshole named “Paul” used my cell number for something and I get multiple calls and texts daily. If I ever find out who Paul is I’m gonna stick my foot up his ass.
ell yes i wouldnt see how anyone could disagree ,i would love to help pent up ,rage /flustered.

oldsilvertip

Really Active Member
I joined the farm a little over 4 yrs ago, met some good people, met some bad people, the tide shifted as they say. I didnt know shit. I had a bunk on meter and HB helped me fix my grow. From then on I figured he was someone I could count on for advice. Now on growing his shit 😄 almost All GPS. F7ck the haters. I go on the other forum. Fuck em. I laugh when I see the bad mouthing. Most of it untrue from the little I do know.
Now I grow 🔥. And I build my own lights cause i refuse to pay hlg prices!
thanks by the way!

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I still have an area code from a previous place I lived and have no remaining contacts in that area. I get 90% of my spam calls from that area code, because they think "it's a local number, he'll answer!" - Highly recommend getting a "foreign" phone LOL

Topanga Cookies(FL) looks to be the most vigorous out of Purple Crash(BL) & Sticky Icky (FR) and her 4 tops are now deployed 29 days from getting wet. My GMO X Funeral Cake & Harlet cuts(C) need to be up potted/bucketed soon before their roots Vulcan tuna meld. Lemon Frosting is still being a runt(BR) but who knows maybe she will turn out to be a thumper.
TC,SI,PC D29.JPG