Greenpoint Seeds

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
Signed up and used it bout a month ago, couple places using it. Didn't alarm me anymore than using crypto only to find out those transactions leave a trail. Been in the news lately someone got popped and they had their bitcoin trail. I try to find story.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
btw......ever read Mesh's Privacy Policy? Be thankful, they don't take Canadians :) I would not use them for anything, and definitely not be giving them my SS number or any portion of it.

I can't remember which seed company it was, but they were offering "up to 50% discount on all orders for veterans". When I looked into it they asked for name, branch and dates of service, and social security number and I backed right the fuck out. There is no need for a social security number to verify if someone is a veteran and there are services that do it with nothing more than name and dates of service.

J.James

Seed Slingin' Outlaw
Breeder
They need to use a VPN, especially a person who likes to stir the pot and pick fights. Not a good idea to use your work's WIFI connected to your phone either, but these guys are all too smart to do this type of stuff right? Bad enough they defend people who have used threats such as "If you ever want to see your kid again you'll shut up". Sounds like snitch shit to me

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
I didn’t no and probably won’t, I mail a envelope I get an envelope
They do ask for it when you sign up. Combine that with the privacy policy linked above, and their words about their right to disclose are scary. They call it "npi" non personal info..yeah right. They have all your info and they flat out tell you that they will be using your info with vendors/companies.........period.
That's their sugar.....your information.

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
That's where all those am I horny right now texts must be coming from?! Had my identity stolen once, didn't cost a thing, just made me freeze my credit for a year. IRS caught it, notified me. Idiots were trying to file huge long form refund on taxes. Sux to be them. When I unfroze my credit, most negatives went away, my rating jumped a bit, that was that.

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
Bummer! I went to buy the now disappearing Orange Blossom Special, Cherry Wine and Stardawg F2, hoping to use my credit card through Mesh, but can’t set up a Mesh account because I’m not in the States. 🥲 @Gu~~~ , do you have any solutions for Canucks besides sending cash?
Oh, btw, this post ultimately got me to get my ass over there and grab a Stardawg F2. Wanted to get one before they are gone....the Cowboy Cookies....well I grabbed that too to put it over $50. I used the check option.....sent it via Pirate Ship......I only had to leave my chair to put it in my mailbox :)

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
Oh, btw, this post ultimately got me to get my ass over there and grab a Stardawg F2. Wanted to get one before they are gone....the Cowboy Cookies....well I grabbed that too to put it over $50. I used the check option.....sent it via Pirate Ship......I only had to leave my chair to put it in my mailbox :)
Another member Stateside helped me out. Snagged the Cherry Wine, Stardawg F2 and Orange Blossom Special. I’m glad I grabbed the OBS because they are gone from the site now.

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Another member Stateside helped me out. Snagged the Cherry Wine, Stardawg F2 and Orange Blossom Special. I’m glad I grabbed the OBS because they are gone from the site now.
Good foe you!! Thats what this community is all about!!!
I may cross a badass dubstep/bubblegum to my dubstep s1!! Hahaha watchmenow!! Oww!! Thanka to a dear friend with the real deal chucking abilities!!
Or maybe cross it back to the adub s1?