Greenpoint Seeds

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I’ve never noticed it on outdoors before . Is it an indoor deficiency type thing maybe ? Dunno I’m new to the indoor landscape but I already had one plant do as described
On the indoor, i think you don't get as much temp change, so not usually as much color change. Some strains are colored on their own and are going to show regardless, and some start showing fall colors as they get ripe, damn the temp or the strain.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
I’ve never noticed it on outdoors before . Is it an indoor deficiency type thing maybe ? Dunno I’m new to the indoor landscape but I already had one plant do as described
It's not a deficiency as Evergreen said. It's an "ancestral" trait.
The POTM I posted is a pure purple. It came out of some California Hash plant I had gotten almost 10 years ago from Attitude Seed Bank freebies.
That is an offspring of one of the freebies..

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
Dont forget to vote

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
Bummer! I went to buy the now disappearing Orange Blossom Special, Cherry Wine and Stardawg F2, hoping to use my credit card through Mesh, but can’t set up a Mesh account because I’m not in the States. 🥲 @Gu~~~ , do you have any solutions for Canucks besides sending cash?

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
Bummer! I went to buy the now disappearing Orange Blossom Special, Cherry Wine and Stardawg F2, hoping to use my credit card through Mesh, but can’t set up a Mesh account because I’m not in the States. 🥲 @Gu~~~ , do you have any solutions for Canucks besides sending cash?
Is the personal check over $50 option available to you?