Greenpoint Seeds

Opie1

Master Grower
7FEA6734-277D-4763-97AA-FE06507CC061.jpeg
Jelly Pie #1
I started using Jacks 3-2-1 and haven’t used it enough to figure out what works best for me.
Both of these have copper colored leaf edges pretty bad, a lot more than I usually have and I can’t figure out what it is.
F64F5166-CFDC-4994-A44A-9FBA5563818C.jpeg
Jelly Pie #2
This plant is twice as big and has big egg sized chunkers all over it. I’m glad I took a clone.

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
View attachment 129388
Jelly Pie #1
I started using Jacks 3-2-1 and haven’t used it enough to figure out what works best for me.
Both of these have copper colored leaf edges pretty bad, a lot more than I usually have and I can’t figure out what it is.
View attachment 129389
Jelly Pie #2
This plant is twice as big and has big egg sized chunkers all over it. I’m glad I took a clone.
Looking really nice Opie...
What's the nose on em so far?
Mine was a grapey/berryish chem...
Can see that Stardawg influence imo..
Nice work Thx

Opie1

Master Grower
Looking really nice Opie...
What's the nose on em so far?
Mine was a grapey/berryish chem...
Can see that Stardawg influence imo..
Nice work Thx
I really couldn’t tell you anything about how they smell, there’s a few more around and I usually wait until chop to get a definitive whiff, lol.
And I think I’m like Dewey Cox, I’ve went smell blind since all this Covid bullshit has been circulating, for real. It’s crazy

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
That's usually my go to method when they get too tall. Think they need it? :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 129347
That carbon filter has got to go!
There's a foot of wasted space up there. lol
That's crazy what you all can get in a tent to do a grow.
I have my light bars and maybe a fan or two blowing on the plants and heatsinks..
My LED drivers are outside the tent also.

Those are some nice and healthy plants you got there!

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
That carbon filter has got to go!
There's a foot of wasted space up there. lol
That's crazy what you all can get in a tent to do a grow.
I have my light bars and maybe a fan or two blowing on the plants and heatsinks..
My LED drivers are outside the tent also.

Those are some nice and healthy plants you got there!
I hear ya! I wish I could get it out of the tent, but putting it out of the tent makes it a positive pressure situation, and then I’ll be dealing with more smell in the house. I suppose that if I did that I would need another filter setup for the room the tent is in if I wanted to eliminate as much smell as possible.

Bobby Legit

What smells like a skunk, Dad?
I hear ya! I wish I could get it out of the tent, but putting it out of the tent makes it a positive pressure situation, and then I’ll be dealing with more smell in the house. I suppose that if I did that I would need another filter setup for the room the tent is in if I wanted to eliminate as much smell as possible.
Not true. I have my filters outside of my tents and I create negative pressure. Like so:

DSCN0811.JPG

DSCN0812.JPG

I pull the air from inside the tent and push it thru the filter. The clean air then recirculates back thru the house.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Not true. I have my filters outside of my tents and I create negative pressure. Like so:

View attachment 129446

View attachment 129447

I pull the air from inside the tent and push it thru the filter. The clean air then recirculates back thru the house.
I must’ve had a brain fart. I was just thinking or the fan having to push against the filter and wasn’t thinking that it would still be a negative pressure system as long as it is exhausting the air and not pushing it in

STACKS of Greenpoint packs getting ready for Minnesota growers in this video!

Free national advertising...awesome.

That's really cool 😎
Ah what the hell MOAR free advertising....
So yeah the entire collection of Greenpoint's seeds is now on reverse auction. Gu says that ends tonight bit I'm thinking that might just be bait 😁

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
STACKS of Greenpoint packs getting ready for Minnesota growers in this video!

Free national advertising...awesome.

Yeah I'm sure they'll tell green nectar to fuck off once they realize they paying 300 percent over price what they can get them grape jelly for on the website.