Greenpoint Seeds

ttystikk

Nerd Gone Vertical
Request for new material.

People are freaking out now for lemon skunk and OG fuel stuff. They want the old school funk. No hybrids and def no cookies. It's all I hear now...STOP the cookies!! STOP the fruity shit.

Any interest in these old school themes? Sick of going to Attitude to get the old school stuff and Twenty20 is good but not quite nailing it for me.
If we can figure out how to make clones travel, I'm trying to get some cuts off my Hillbilly Hobby rooted. You'd fucking love it and so we all those people clamoring for the old school lemon fuel goodness!

D

Deleted member 60

Request for new material.

People are freaking out now for lemon skunk and OG fuel stuff. They want the old school funk. No hybrids and def no cookies. It's all I hear now...STOP the cookies!! STOP the fruity shit.

Any interest in these old school themes? Sick of going to Attitude to get the old school stuff and Twenty20 is good but not quite nailing it for me.
Lemon is pretty fruity...jus' sayin'...

Sounds like it may be time to stock up. I haven't come back around to the desire for "lemon" or "OG" (whatever that truly is/means) just yet. That LONG span there...what...mid-to-late 90's to maybe 2010...where all there was was fuckin "OG" (it's Ocean Grown, man!).....all a variety of...yup....lemon was brutal here. Same shit in a different wrapper. Izzat where we're goin' again?

I was hopin "old school" meant.....old...like me....with the Durban Thai flyer and C99 comin back....the skunk comin back...and yes...lots of NL crosses. Pine/skunk/hash, not lemons. Kinda like playing 90's songs on a "Classic Rock" station.....only just a wee bit off...

Folks gotta also remember...none of that old school pot got anyone high like the pot of today does. You really want that airy/hairy/crystal-less shit?

Heehee.....Heisen must be ass deep in lemon crosses about now...huh?

ttystikk

Nerd Gone Vertical
Lemon is pretty fruity...jus' sayin'...

Sounds like it may be time to stock up. I haven't come back around to the desire for "lemon" or "OG" (whatever that truly is/means) just yet. That LONG span there...what...mid-to-late 90's to maybe 2010...where all there was was fuckin "OG" (it's Ocean Grown, man!).....all a variety of...yup....lemon was brutal here. Same shit in a different wrapper. Izzat where we're goin' again?

I was hopin "old school" meant.....old...like me....with the Durban Thai flyer and C99 comin back....the skunk comin back...and yes...lots of NL crosses. Pine/skunk/hash, not lemons. Kinda like playing 90's songs on a "Classic Rock" station.....only just a wee bit off...

Folks gotta also remember...none of that old school pot got anyone high like the pot of today does. You really want that airy/hairy/crystal-less shit?

Heehee.....Heisen must be ass deep in lemon crosses about now...huh?
If you want a Durban Poison cut I can help you.