Greenpoint Seeds

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
Yeah, I sent cash priority............took 45 hrs to count it. In fact I always send cash via priority and this 45 hours has been the best time in the last three orders. First one of the last three I didn't have to call to find out why my order was on hold still.
I sure as shit find it hard to believe you could get your seeds in the mail the same day they got the money. I've never had an order ship the same day let alone arrive the same day, and every order was mailed the next day after the order was marked shipped.
You got a direct pipeline, or live next door or what? Air Mail? Overnight Priority? :alien:
I have had many orders shipped out once i sent in payment info. and received some even before the payment arrived in the past

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
I guess that tracking number and being a good customer, perhaps? lol
Tracking number...I always have one, that's how I know when GPS got theirs. "Good customer" as in they send without receiving payment based on your word/order, that's believable but what's that got to do with it. 45 hours after recieving it it's marked as recieved...........that's the point.

I have had many orders shipped out once i sent in payment info. and received some even before the payment arrived in the past
Yes, but I'm sending cash, not payment info. When payment went to CO, everything was much quicker from beginning to end.
As to receiving ANYTHING prior to my money arrived, that has not been the case for me.

NoWaistedSpace

PICK YOUR OWN
I grabbed that chinook, it's not going to be renewed.
Orange Blossom Special is a good cross. always been good reviews on it. I have 3 packs and
a couple Chinook Hazes. I'd like to find another pack of Gunslinger. I have maybe a 1/2 pac.
The one that was impressive was the "Lupine Lime'. Instant slap in the face, like, damn, I felt that!
No one bought them, was discontinued after release. Had a Cherry and lime or citrus smell and taste.
Wished I had took cuts. I have 5 or 6 seeds left. I can't grow everything I want, There's no space.
I need a grow buddy in "Prohibitlandia"

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
Tracking number...I always have one, that's how I know when GPS got theirs. "Good customer" as in they send without receiving payment based on your word/order, that's believable but what's that got to do with it. 45 hours after recieving it it's marked as recieved...........that's the point.

Yes, but I'm sending cash, not payment info. When payment went to CO, everything was much quicker from beginning to end.
As to receiving ANYTHING prior to my money arrived, that has not been the case for me.
every order ive sent was cash maybe because some of us have been around since before gu was big time back when he was a teser for alot of guys?

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
every order ive sent was cash maybe because some of us have been around since before gu was big time back when he was a teser for alot of guys?
That's probably it, I'm only a silver member. But still a customer.

So say you were shopping somewhere else, like DC, would the 45 hrs to count the money acceptable to you?

To me, it's not. The two previous orders were worse. I bring it up, because the customer experience from where I sit is going downhill over my past 3 orders.

I'll say this too.......... without tracking, I would have been fucked on 2 separate orders of the last three.

Week after money has arrived, I call and am told no payment has been rec'd. I just gave the tracking # to a guy on the phone, who didn't even ask me to repeat the number, marked as paid.
First Class mail I would have been fucked

The next shipment after that, was two orders, Put in the same priority envelope, in separate pouches with the order #'s. One on top of the other. I was marked paid for ONE. But not for the other. I called, spoke to a woman and she straightened it out, she didn't really have the answers, but I had the tracking on my side. The thing is, the way the pouches were stacked you would only see the top pouch number. But it's the one on the bottom that got marked as paid. So let's recap.....there was no record of the pouch on top, but there was one for the bottom pouch that isn't visible until you move the upper pouch. (Pouch = paper wrapped payment). And yeah, I took a picture of that order as shipped. Simply because I had two payments in one envelope and my experience on the order before.

At the end of the day I have all kinds of GPS growing and in the vault, I'm a fan, but this shit is an extracurricular pita to deal with just to order seeds.

Prairiefarmer

Grower of mids
🤷‍♂️ idk what too say.Member status means nothing in gu knowing and trusting you.In the day i would tell him payment was in the mail.I only shipped reg with a stamp,expresspost to get tracking is 28 bucks canadian🙄 I just can't afford it,and hate cp enough that they won't get anymore of my money.Gu trusted me and seeds were sent,before payment recieved.Use to be most times seeds were sent same day or next after payment recieved...don't know what goes on now.

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
maybe marked as shipped the same day, but it goes in the mail the next day.
So, 45 hours to get marked as paid, then 5 hours later it's marked as shipped, then 12 hrs later it's actually shipped.
That's 62 hrs.
It must be these crypto payers tying up the help that used to go to the mailbox :D
It arrived two days after it was marked shipped I am a happy camper..

KMOG

Always rockin’ at half mast
🤷‍♂️ idk what too say.Member status means nothing in gu knowing and trusting you.In the day i would tell him payment was in the mail.I only shipped reg with a stamp,expresspost to get tracking is 28 bucks canadian🙄 I just can't afford it,and hate cp enough that they won't get anymore of my money.Gu trusted me and seeds were sent,before payment recieved.Use to be most times seeds were sent same day or next after payment recieved...don't know what goes on now.
It’s because you’re too nice to rip someone off.....lol

Hellmudd bones

Bounty Hunter day 65

@Hellmudd bones ..no way am I going to 80ish days again, that stuff will melt you into a chair.

65 days..........was second mom of this pheno. Great plant, all girl, clones and grows well. With a little veg time, you get hard ass nugs. Flowera clone and you get a fire hydrant single cola of hairs. I prefer it this way. Strong pot, I'm expecting 3-4 zips dried.
View attachment 51606
View attachment 51607
View attachment 51608
Got alot of Narco in that one huh. Looks like fire!

Gu~~~

Really Active Member
End of March Tester Signups (Feminized)
You must be a subscriber to the Greenpoint Gazette (the email list) to signup.

Banana Punch (Banana Kush x Purple Punch)
Fruit Punch (Clementine x Purple Punch)
Purple Chem 4 (Chem 4 x Purple Punch)
Motor Punch (Motor Breath x Purple Punch)
Purple Tahoe (Tahoe OG Kush x Purple Punch)
Lemon Tree Punch (Lemon Tree x Purple Punch)
Purple Cookies (Animal Cookies x Purple Punch)

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd

I'll Test the Motorbreath x PP for sure.

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone

Where do we sign up?

Gu~~~

Really Active Member
Also a restock of

Catalina Wine Cooler Sherbet x Purple Punch
Grape Punch Grape Pie x Purple Punch
Ice Cream Punch Gelato 33 x Purple Punch
Pebble Punch Fruity Pebbles OG x Purple Punch
Punch Bubble Bubblegum x Purple Punch
Purple Crunch DO-SI-DOS x Purple Punch
Purple Dream Blue Dream x Purple Punch
Purple Larry Larry OG x Purple Punch
Purple Punch S1 Purple Punch x Purple Punch

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado

Love to sign up and test! Currently looking for Greenpoint gazette