Greenpoint Seeds

Mr Blamo

Old Timer
Still seems to be very reasonable.

Gotta adjust price with demand to fit supply. IMO those few bucks will probably put them into the hands of people that will grow them, helping to grow the brand, as opposed to being treated like baseball cards.

Smart moves.
Keep strains cheap and affordable...seed maker will sell lots...then lots of grow reports which in turn make more people buy. Making the seed seller make more money in the end. While they see lots growing and posting about the plants.
Keep strains expensive only a few will buy. Seed maker dont make much money...not many grow reports...no interest to others.

So in other word keep your strains cheap and lots will buy...keep them priced high and not many will buy. Most sick people dont have much money to.....

Sc006

If I know anything. I know nothing.
Keep strains cheap and affordable...seed maker will sell lots...then lots of grow reports which in turn make more people buy. Making the seed seller make more money in the end. While they see lots growing and posting about the plants.
Keep strains expensive only a few will buy. Seed maker dont make much money...not many grow reports...no interest to others.

So in other word keep your strains cheap and lots will buy...keep them priced high and not many will buy. Most sick people dont have much money to.....
This is the truth some people scrape by month to month unfortunately... When your on disability. Its a disability all the way around lol 😥

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
This is the truth some people scrape by month to month unfortunately... When your on disability. Its a disability all the way around lol 😥
true and Im in the same boat, but you'd be surprised at the folks that do have the money and spend it on those 100-200$ packs. I'd buy some if I had the extra money. To get Swamp Boys, Skunk House, Rado, CSI, etc when ya wanted, that'd be a nice thing, I gotta admit.

greenpointseeds

Greenpoint Webmaster
Mr. GPS site manager,
Do you'll have orders backed up?
It's been a few days since I mailed my payment.
Hopefully you will get it today.
No worries
Hi, I am sorry, but you would have to contact customer support directly. We have a phone number you can call or text during regular business hours. It is on the Contact Us page. I am sorry I cannot be of further assistance.

Armdog

RDWC GROWER
Cookie Crunch (Do-Si-Dos x Stardawg) and THREE NEW STRAINS Coming Soon To Greenpoint!!!!
The Do-Si-Dos cannabis strain is a powerful Indica flower with dreamy, cerebral effects. With up to 30% THC, this strain is more powerful than it sounds. WOW another ADUB