Greenpoint Seeds

Buddha61

Really Active Member
Chinook Haze and Dreamcatcher at the start of the 7th week of flower. I planted 2 of each, had 1 female from each.

Been water only with 1 tea made of worm castings and Down to Earth Bio Fish. Started with Mother Earth Coco Peat, and when I transplanted to the 5g final pot, I filled with a soil mix I found on Maximum Yield.

Fading/yellowing on the lowest leaves, but all and all, not looking bad. The Chinook has some purpling in the leaves starting last week. The Dreamcatcher is a frost factory.

Attachments

Buddha61

Really Active Member
Niiiice! those are gorgeous ladies. Love the even canopy and monster colas. So clean, precise looking.
Thanks. My 2nd grow, first using GPS, and trying out the manifolding method. It's a bit slow during veg, but I also waited longer than I needed on just about every cut, so that I could try to get some clones (friend ended up taking some that I will get back from him). Happy with the results thus far, but man does that Chinook Haze look like it has a long time left, just looking at the pistils lol

Buddha61

Really Active Member
I should have noted the stretch during flower. They were both 10-11" when flipped to flower. The Dreamcatcher has doubled in height to ~21" and the Chinook Haze has almost tripled in height, with the top cola at 29" and the shortest at ~27". The haze is definitely a stretcher, and appears from looks to be 2-4 weeks behind the Dreamcatcher, which really scares me with the possible length of flower for her.

Also appears the dreamcatcher is starting to purple from the edges of the leaves near the tops.

Attachments

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
Thanks. My 2nd grow, first using GPS, and trying out the manifolding method. It's a bit slow during veg, but I also waited longer than I needed on just about every cut, so that I could try to get some clones (friend ended up taking some that I will get back from him). Happy with the results thus far, but man does that Chinook Haze look like it has a long time left, just looking at the pistils lol
Awesome looking plants man! This is exactly what I’m shooting for on my current grow.
When you say “manifolding”, are you letting any of the side branches become tops? Or are all the tops coming from splitting the main stem, like this:

5EDDFA28-4786-486A-B712-7E1A45164030.jpeg

Glossybudz

Super Active Member
TOPANGA WEDDING
CAKE
🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 in the vault

28$ on reverse auction each pack crazy gladly recived today. No tracking no issues fast delivery recived on time.
WOULD like to thank GU~ GREENPOINT SEEDS For makein these easily available trough greenpointseeds
and would like to thank Heisen Heisenbeans for doing his magic to make these genetics available.😎20191011_161350.jpg