Greenpoint Seeds

Erick31876

Solo cup champion 2019
As some of you already know, I'm not a big fan of pine terps. (n)

So imagine my surprise when I realized that the real keeper in my last crop was a pine OBS!
This plant was 100% pine on the stem rub and I even joked about giving the
Bounty Hunter day 36 of 12/12
View attachment 3357
bud away. :ROFLMAO:

Curing totally changed the profile and there's not much pine left. More like berry, but not blueberry.
A stronger version of Plushberry is probably the best way to describe it.

I'm fixin' to roll a batch of joints and this is the pine OBS:
View attachment 3687
And this was the only OBS pheno with any purple coloring.
Looks tasty

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
Those are in 1 gallon pots!!!!!!! Goddamn , I got a shit ton of 1 gallons, is there any specific GPS strains that thrive better than others in small pots and shorter veg times? In case I have that pack lol
I would say any of them @Heathen. You cant give it much veg time but it is pretty amazing what they will produce in a 1 gal container. You better be prepared to water those bitches 3 times a day though.

pleasecheese

Really Active Member
Those are in 1 gallon pots!!!!!!! Goddamn , I got a shit ton of 1 gallons, is there any specific GPS strains that thrive better than others in small pots and shorter veg times? In case I have that pack lol
My Jelly Pie did fantastic in 1 gallons. That's one of the beauties of living soil. as long and the soil is happy you can grow a big plant in a small pot. Water times are more frequent but that is understood. Not a GPS strain but this Banana OG has been in this one gallon pot for over a year. Flowered&reveged. banana.jpg

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
My Jelly Pie did fantastic in 1 gallons. That's one of the beauties of living soil. as long and the soil is happy you can grow a big plant in a small pot. Water times are more frequent but that is understood. Not a GPS strain but this Banana OG has been in this one gallon pot for over a year. Flowered&reveged. View attachment 3869
Wow that's amazing! We tend to over think this plant a lot.

macsnax

PICK YOUR OWN
Looking good in here. I would post my cnc, but I have her in the Greenpoint thread on the old forum, and in my thread. You guys don't need to see what I'm doing everywhere you go, lol.....I'm not that big of an attention whore. @Genuity the motor breath cross would def be one for me to check out if I was popping beans right now.

Erick31876

Solo cup champion 2019
Seed plants with coco loco I get 20-30 grams
21-28 days veg

I think these pots are smaller than 1gal though.
Dude thts fucking awesome... that is great for that small of a lot. If they are the pits that they sell at hydro stores yes they are smaller. Does it just have a 1 on the bottom. They usually go by number size which is smaller than actual gallons, I figured thus out by buying so called 5 gallon pots from my local hydro store, I thought they looked small and when I got home, it was like half the size of a 5 gal bucket. Any way that is amazing bro.... keep it up