Greenpoint Seeds

Main Cola

Chuckers Paradise
Smoking some Orange Blossom Special tonight and I’ll have to say it is some of the best smoke I’ve had in a long time. I didn’t take any clones from the first girl Here she is9CD6AD41-01BF-40AF-8F2B-3DDCEA8F34D1.jpeg7AEE98C4-DBD7-4204-99D5-1E40BC5F1B15.jpeg So I reveged her and had a better run with her the second time around 57F2EECD-1717-4F67-A8E0-71B9DCD1E0A2.jpeg Glad I was able to reveg her

Erick31876

Solo cup champion 2019

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
Smoking some Orange Blossom Special tonight and I’ll have to say it is some of the best smoke I’ve had in a long time. I didn’t take any clones from the first girl Here she isView attachment 2958View attachment 2959 So I reveged her and had a better run with her the second time around View attachment 2960 Glad I was able to reveg her
Man, that looks good. I had three seedlings, but down to 2 because one stunted and never recovered. They're in w/ Mimosa, Orgi, Bag of Oranges, and Oregon Orange Punch, about a week away from taking clones. Hoping to get a male Mimosa, but a citrus OBS would be just fine.

Main Cola

Chuckers Paradise
Man, that looks good. I had three seedlings, but down to 2 because one stunted and never recovered. They're in w/ Mimosa, Orgi, Bag of Oranges, and Oregon Orange Punch, about a week away from taking clones. Hoping to get a male Mimosa, but a citrus OBS would be just fine.
Thank you. I hope you get a nice male of the OBS ..I have more seeds of the OBS if you need any let me know

Dustjesus

Insanely Active Member
Of those you listed which had the most orange Terps of any you have finished? Always looking for a super orange strain. Found a few keepers in tangie and jilly bean in the past.

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
Of those you listed which had the most orange Terps of any you have finished? Always looking for a super orange strain. Found a few keepers in tangie and jilly bean in the past.
They're all first timers except Orgi, which usually leans orange. I'll flip them about a week after cloning and see what's what. It'll be the clones for the chucks, so I'll have a good idea when the time comes. In the meantime....

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
They're all first timers except Orgi, which usually leans orange. I'll flip them about a week after cloning and see what's what. It'll be the clones for the chucks, so I'll have a good idea when the time comes. In the meantime....

View attachment 3024
My orgi leaned heavy on the orange and it is coming out even clearer during the cure think of orange wood oil the smell is almost an exact match