Greenpoint Seeds

Hey why do folks put plants in darkness a few days before harvest? I thought of trying it this time. All 4 of my Texas toasted popped so I need to make room lol
Very interesting question there Weedkiller.😎

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Here’s my Woke Smoke in the final week of flower. I was hoping to harvest these on Saturday, but I think I’m going to harvest either tonight or tomorrow. The humidity here has been so high, for so long, that I can’t keep it in check with 40gal of soil in there even with the AC running in the room 24/7. I’ve already found mold on two colas so I’m hoping I don’t find any more. The top

One of the moldy colas
IMG_4756.jpeg

Some of the nice flowers
IMG_4760.jpeg
IMG_4745.jpeg
IMG_4746.jpeg
IMG_4748.jpeg
IMG_4751.jpeg

Weedkiller

Dazed and confused
Here’s my Woke Smoke in the final week of flower. I was hoping to harvest these on Saturday, but I think I’m going to harvest either tonight or tomorrow. The humidity here has been so high, for so long, that I can’t keep it in check with 40gal of soil in there even with the AC running in the room 24/7. I’ve already found mold on two colas so I’m hoping I don’t find any more. The top

One of the moldy colas
View attachment 130423

Some of the nice flowers
View attachment 130424
View attachment 130425
View attachment 130426
View attachment 130427
View attachment 130428
Wow! 😮🔥

One of the moldy colas
View attachment 130423

Some of the nice flowers
View attachment 130424
View attachment 130425
View attachment 130426
View attachment 130427
View attachment 130428
RH is maxed out here in Smokelahoma as well TFC. Thankfully I got my dubstep girl cut down and in a box before all the damn rain. Here is hoping only a few of those gorgeous looking nuggets of yours are lost to that bullshit.Dubstep Boxy s.jpg

Last edited:

NoWaistedSpace

PICK YOUR OWN
Had a downpour on mine this morning.
I wanted to give them another week, weather will be in the 70's and drop into the 40's at night for the next
week or so. I had to twist the flowers opening up the bud sites. It's the only thing I found that actually works. I deal with this problem about every year.
We always get this type of weather at the worst possible time.
So far, mine are doing quite good this year and have had just a small amount of rot.
I started twisting the flowers a couple weeks ago.