Greenpoint Seeds

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
Hey guys,
Wanted to stop by and thank @Heisenbeans for the tip on the Cookie Breath. No hermies this time around. Very happy with the results. Couple of pics. the Cookie Breath is the one in the back and left. Front plant is Northern Lights Blue, Right side (that you can barely see) is the Kali47.
View attachment 126917 View attachment 126918 View attachment 126919 View attachment 126920View attachment 126921 View attachment 126922
Hell of a nice job!
How much you figure finish weight will be after d-stemmed and trimmed?

m4s73r

The Laziest
Hell of a nice job!
How much you figure finish weight will be after d-stemmed and trimmed?
I have no idea. If I had to compare to other grows, I'm just over the 2 lb mark. They advertise that it holds 2 lbs wet, 4 dry. I chopped evening Mar29, put them in the cannatrol morning Apr03. They were kept in the grow room at 68f/62rh. So we'll see how we come out. Everything in the net will proly go to hash.

Beautifully done amigo. Are you going to do a review of the dryer? Them shits is high speed.
Sure, I can give my 2 pennies when its all done. The program is 4 days dry, 4 days cure and then hold time. When I got it, I put all of my current bud in it. Took it out the jars and put it on the racks. Got to say it was pretty nice and convenient. If I only had 1 4x4 space I was growing in, this thing is perfectly sized for drying. I like to do my concentrate stuff so being able to fill it up, and then the rest goes to hash is great.

Day 60 of flower will be the last blast of light for Hiesen Mystery (L) & Greezy (R) as they have both reached harvest station. I know I haven't posted in a bit but I moved and there is no interwebs at my new place and my phone is slow as ass. Thanks again @Slowdrawl for the hook up on the Mystery beans, they sure have been fun to grow and this is the biggest yielding plant I have seen yet from H. I think it might be a Dawg lemon by the way it stacks and smells. I am about to try a reveg with her after harvest and see if I can get some cuts off her as she is most definitely a keeper.HM(L) G(FR) D60 2 sml.jpg
HM(L) G(FR) D60 6 sml.jpgHM(L) G(FR) D60 7 sml.jpgHM(L) G(FR) D60 1 sml.jpgHM(L) G(FR) D60 2 sml.jpgHM(L) G(FR) D60 6 sml.jpgHM(L) G(FR) D60 7 sml.jpg