Greenpoint Seeds

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
I've been retarded busy the past few weeks than got sick the past week. I'm good now. Anyway I'm convinced that flipping plants early can cause balls. I ran 50 gmo x TK test plants and about half did the lower ball bullshit. I had taken cuts and wanted to see if the mature clones from the same plants would do it. Not 1 plant threw the first nut.
But why is it even happening in the first place?
Were those "clone only" strains from the past nothin' but "hermi factories"?
It's just there now and it comes out in the offspring.
Is it worse in Fem seeds or reg?
But yea, I agree flipping early could bring it out to remind you it's there.
Sorry you been sick man, there's no time for breaks with what you do.

wierdly

Fungas Gnat
I have noticed a smell off some of the AC crosses that smells kind of like a stink bug, not on every plant but it has come through on a few different strains, It dosent seem to carry over in the cured bud. I had it in the AC/ AD, AC/SD and now the Diamond cookies. The frosty one has that weird smell, the not so frosty one smells like straight gas.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
I have noticed a smell off some of the AC crosses that smells kind of like a stink bug, not on every plant but it has come through on a few different strains, It dosent seem to carry over in the cured bud. I had it in the AC/ AD, AC/SD and now the Diamond cookies. The frosty one has that weird smell, the not so frosty one smells like straight gas.
I grew a GPS Clementine x Purple Punch (Fruit Punch)that had the "stink bug" smell. Stunk the whole room up with one plant. It's been the strongest smelling plant of Greenpoint I have grown to date.
It lost that smell in the cure also.
Turned out pure "grapefruit rind" aroma and taste.
Here it is
SAM_0143.JPGSAM_0141_1.JPG

Last edited:

wierdly

Fungas Gnat
I grew a GPS Clementine x Purple Punch (Fruit Punch)that had the "stink bug" smell. Stunk the whole room up with one plant. It's been the strongest smelling plant of Greenpoint I have grown to date.
It lost that smell in the cure also.
Turned out pure "grapefruit rind" aroma and taste.
Here it is
View attachment 116190View attachment 116191
I believe thats the one they call Citron, I got two going now. one has ther stink bug smell, not as strong as some of the others, Tht one you got looks like a keeper.

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
Day 56 and all my Heisenbeans(Lemon Frosting BR, Topanga Cookies FR, & Sticky Icky FL, Purple Crash BL) are done! I have to be honest... I am a BIG FAN of fast and frosty plants and your plants always seem to have those attributes in spades @Heisenbeans. Thank you for all the hard work you put in to bring us the fire 🔥

Growth Reminds me of GP OBS looking good as usual Zaphod!

View attachment 116294
image.jpeg