Greenpoint Seeds

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
Damn I missed that! When was was 1/2 off sale? I usually get the emails but I don’t remember seeing it.
Thanksgiving weekend if memory serves there was also a 40% plus 20% diamonds members discount I really don't need anymore seeds but damn couldn't pass that up lol

Slowdrawl

PICK YOUR OWN
Been a month since the chop, really loving both of these strains.
Right down my alley with a sativa dom buzz. Probably 80/20 on the LL
and more like 70/30 on the FMF. I come off the LL buzz fairly clean, the
FMF has got a little drag to it at the end. Both smooth long lasting and potent smoke.

The green pheno LL has more of a racy get up and have to do something kinda buzz.
More airy buds then the purples.
20211214_053444-crop.jpg

LL purple phenos were identical in buzz and density.
Fairly dense buds with a nice upbeat feel good high.
20211214_053229-crop.jpg

The FMF could have went a few more days IMO, but needed the tent for drying before Dec 1.
Again nice strong upbeat buzz with a bit more to the body. Both plants turned out pretty much the same.
Not rock hard ...but close. This one creeps up on ya, and can change your plans!
20211214_053341-crop.jpg

Slowdrawl

PICK YOUR OWN
Here is your chance Opie sale happening right now up to 60% off....

View attachment 103279
Been ordering a few strains to add to my GPS collection as the sales pop up, avg around $40 a pack.
Got... Dawg Lemons, Macdawg, Texas Chem, Stardawg f2 and Valley Chem coming whenever they ship out pre-orders.
Not sure when I'll get to all of my GPS packs I have, but feels good having them at hand.

Slowdrawl

PICK YOUR OWN
Flash on/off pics of dried Bananimal. My fav pheno #4. Initial sampling is potent in effects and smells/tastes like citrus/marshmallow/funk. Very enjoyable smoke!
Very similar smell/taste on my #2 Bananimal pheno but not as good plant/flower structure as my #4. A little bit leafier but still a very nice plant and great smoke!

Those look like killer buds....absolutely beautiful!
Almost identical in appearance to some S.C. Blue Dream I grew a few years back.