Greenpoint Seeds

Slowdrawl

PICK YOUR OWN
Ya got a little out of control ( in a great way) everything laid over
I wish I could get some of that stretch. Everything I've grown under my Atreum 288 boards is short and squat.
I'm happy with the smoke I get, just want more than 1.5oz per plant.
On that note I've been stuck on 4 week veg with my last few grows.
I should do a 6wk veg and see what my take would be.

Dalton

Nobody
I run a 280watt migro array for a 3x3 in my 5x4, I strapped it as close to the top of the tent as I could and only ran full power these last 3 wks. I find less is more with these LEDs. The farther away from the plant the better ( with in reason I like a 2ft gap) for myself, I am sure I will here otherwise. This works well for myself I don't do to bad. My 2x4 closet last run I pulled 8.5oz the Green Point seed run I did with Sticky Icky, Cowboy Cookies, and Cookie Breath

Slowdrawl

PICK YOUR OWN
Lupine Lime #1
Been 11 days hanging so I trimmed her up a bit, didn't quite make an oz.
Sticky pungent buds, I'm gonna leave these be for a couple weeks before I dig in and give a report.
Going into the paper bag for a few days then should be ready to jar and cure.
Still have a couple more days hang time for the others to follow.
20211127_110508-crop.jpg

Slowdrawl

PICK YOUR OWN
Final tally from my little GPS grow.
Lupine Lime 3 3/4 oz
Full Moon Fever 3oz
Really happy with what I've smoked, nice daytime wake and bake buzz. Not to be over done though, both are potent!
Think I got lucky with the Lemon tree pollination, only came across 2 seeds so far.
Only gonna get better....if I don't smoke it all before it has a chance to really finish!
20211206_042557[1].jpg

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Lupine Lime 3 3/4 oz
Full Moon Fever 3oz
Really happy with what I've smoked, nice daytime wake and bake buzz. Not to be over done though, both are potent!
Think I got lucky with the Lemon tree pollination, only came across 2 seeds so far.
Only gonna get better....if I don't smoke it all before it has a chance to really finish!
View attachment 102652
Looks good

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
Lupine Lime 3 3/4 oz
Full Moon Fever 3oz
View attachment 102652
How was your Lupine Lime? I have always bragged on the ones I grew.

Slowdrawl

PICK YOUR OWN
How was your Lupine Lime? I have always bragged on the ones I grew.
Albeit they were only chopped 3 wks ago.
Really nice upbeat stuff, not to racy. It's got a pretty good punch to the face with a good body feel.
Will have you standing there trying to remember what the fuck you were doing.
The more you toke the higher you go! I'm constantly buzzed it seems.
I can't pinpoint the major smell something sweet earthy hashy with a little gas, little skunk.
I'll be bummed when it's gone!

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
Albeit they were only chopped 3 wks ago.
Really nice upbeat stuff, not to racy. It's got a pretty good punch to the face with a good body feel.
Will have you standing there trying to remember what the fuck you were doing.
The more you toke the higher you go! I'm constantly buzzed it seems.
I can't pinpoint the major smell something sweet earthy hashy with a little gas, little skunk.
I'll be bummed when it's gone!
Did you take any clones of it? Clone will be even better.
I have 3 or 4 seeds left of it. I'm definitely gonna clone off of them.

GrowsomethingBill

Dirt Track Maniac 🏆 🏁
This type of shit pisses me off. I hate when growers and dispensaries don’t get there info right. First paragraph it seems as if Illicits Purple Chem is of Greenpoint genetics then dives right into the second paragraph contradicting the first statement with a completely different set of genetics all the while giving Cali connection all the credit. Cmon Missouri do better. End of rant. 😂 77F04557-C7C2-409A-B52A-0CFF6CDF021D.png

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
This type of shit pisses me off. I hate when growers and dispensaries don’t get there info right. First paragraph it seems as if Illicits Purple Chem is of Greenpoint genetics then dives right into the second paragraph contradicting the first statement with a completely different set of genetics all the while giving Cali connection all the credit. Cmon Missouri do better. End of rant. 😂 View attachment 102784
About everything being sold is not what they claim it to be. Someone bought a pack of seeds and because it looks like this or smells like that, they slap a fake name on it.
Greedy bass turds!
That would be 91' ChemDog, I don't think there was any Chemdawg in 91'. lol

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
This type of shit pisses me off. I hate when growers and dispensaries don’t get there info right. First paragraph it seems as if Illicits Purple Chem is of Greenpoint genetics then dives right into the second paragraph contradicting the first statement with a completely different set of genetics all the while giving Cali connection all the credit. Cmon Missouri do better. End of rant. 😂 View attachment 102784
Lots of bullshit out there. Dubstep got bit so hard. Lots of other seed banks selling knock offs of dubstep. Fuk.em.