Greenpoint Seeds

MrGoodBudz

Love my #4 Bananimal pheno! Has a really strong gassy, creamy and citrus funk going on!! Crest leaf/bud ratio. Perfect node spacing. Strong feeders. Rock hard nugs. 😍 ~65 days and getting chopped this weekend.

Attachments

MrGoodBudz

x6 Diamond Cookies week 1 in 2gal pots coco/perlite 4x4 420w. One Diamond Cookies pheno is noticeable leggier than the others (back left corner). Took some extra tops off her to control canopy a bit. All others topped only once at 4th node. Lower/inner fan leaves continually defoliated. Will prune some undergrowth after they finish stretching.

Attachments

Turpman

PICK YOUR OWN
View attachment 102989
Purple Punch S1
View attachment 102990

Throwing out the frost early and everywhere, sativa looking fan leaves are odd
Nice to see what purple punch looks like.
My keeper adub animal cookies has a nose that smells very close to purple crash, but coton like pistols. She does have some sat traits. Anyway she is a keeper so it dosent matter. I’ll post a pick up later. Very curly pistols.

wierdly

Fungas Gnat
Lots of bullshit out there. Dubstep got bit so hard. Lots of other seed banks selling knock offs of dubstep. Fuk.em.
Ive been looking for WC s1s and all them say girl Scout cookies and Cherry Pie , We know better than that! When can I get some more REAL S1s . My Mother plant got Fd over after the last time I took clones, She is hanging on but barely.