GowDaddyLEDs

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
It should be illegal because it just creates more waste. How is it that refrigerators used to last 25+ years and now they struggle to last 10? I bought my second brand new fridge last year since living in this house and one of the freezer drawers is already cracked and constantly falls off the rails. My last fridge just stopped working after right around 10 years.
these days a newer truck like a2012 will have the rocker panels rotted near off the truck, my 1982 3/4 ton 4x4 has a lot less problems with rust than newer modle rigs. best to hang on to your old iron!can't be tracked as easyil as newer rigs.

Weedkiller

Nothing but top shelf
I've been reading up on these lm283+ 50w with bridgelux far reds, looks like they run right off 110 as well. Anyone had any experience?

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
I've been running my cobs almost non stop since 2016 I think I bought them. I got them off Dan at timber he actually helped me figure out what I needed. He sent me a hlg185 I think they are under driven. They're cree 3500 with pin coolers, never had a hiccup. Ive always been happy with the weed I've got off my cobs
seems like the cobs and such from cree out last most all the other cob/led brands so far!

Weedkiller

Nothing but top shelf
You can get them with just the Samsung, id never seen them before myself. I. Always looking to make a better light on my budget. 2 if them is less than 25bucks

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
these days a newer truck like a2012 will have the rocker panels rotted near off the truck, my 1982 3/4 ton 4x4 has a lot less problems with rust than newer modle rigs. best to hang on to your old iron!can't be tracked as easyil as newer rigs.
as far as EMP's the guts from microwave doors will make a fairaday cage to cover the computer and electronices in the distributor!
I've been reading up on these lm283+ 50w with bridgelux far reds, looks like they run right off 110 as well. Anyone had any experience?
not me still trying to learn what i can from everyone here!talk to NoWaistedSpace he'll know for sure.he says there is a combination of the right spectrums of light that work together.