GLO

MtRainDog

Blümen Meister
A bunch of disputes won’t go well for him. That’s a lot of unwanted attention on his payment options. All it takes is a few disgruntled stoners to say what it is they bought...

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
A part of the industry that hasn’t caught up with the whole legalisation of cannabis
(for the lucky countries anyway) . The regulation of seedbanks . No quality control , no guarantees . Pay the man and see what evolves 🤦‍♂️. Let the games begin
Pro and con to these forums.
You can show the peeps what and how you are growing what you sell. Better than on IG pics
Competition then know what you have going on if you post everything.

Without quality controls except word of mouth I think it's safer on the mental state to find a few breeders you trust, and stick with them. Let those breeders do the bean-hunting for you. Some of those breeders spend on a few packs of beans what others would spend in a year just to invest in their own lines. Guys that have been doing this a while have their own favorite breeders they select from.

Biggest thing for me is knowing that money sent is safe once received and will be applied towards the actual thing I think I am buying. And then that the thing that shows up is what I paid for. Pretty simple.

Ozjet68

Insanely Active Member
Pro and con to these forums.
You can show the peeps what and how you are growing what you sell. Better than on IG pics
Competition then know what you have going on if you post everything.

Without quality controls except word of mouth I think it's safer on the mental state to find a few breeders you trust, and stick with them. Let those breeders do the bean-hunting for you. Some of those breeders spend on a few packs of beans what others would spend in a year just to invest in their own lines. Guys that have been doing this a while have their own favorite breeders they select from.

Biggest thing for me is knowing that money sent is safe once received and will be applied towards the actual thing I think I am buying. And then that the thing that shows up is what I paid for. Pretty simple.
Pretty much my strategy and mindset as well

D

Deleted member 60

He had a good thing going there for awhile but he may have fallen back on his old ways. He does have his Greenline seed line....but overall...he's just a wholesale buyer/reseller selling >many< different "breeders" wares at discount prices.

Glad I did an order just before the move. He's actually doing me a favor by ghosting...LOL. Good luck folks. Way to go Bodyne. I love VISA/Paypal for that very reason. Fuck me? Fuck you. You will lose. With a solid credit score those cats will pull out the hammer when ya say pull out the hammer. Whack. LOL.

D

Deleted member 60

Has anyone seen any resolution in their missing orders from this guy? I haven't seen any communication via email since I requested to be placed back on the list/made my last order. Not that i'm gonna buy anymore beans for a bit....but it does seem like the wheels have fallen off the bus on this one.

Trippyzebra

Lucky, I wanted apple fritter so bad after trying it. Will have to get a cross now :( I was gonna do a nice pheno hunt with it. Fuckin asshole

MtRainDog

Blümen Meister
Lucky, I wanted apple fritter so bad after trying it. Will have to get a cross now :( I was gonna do a nice pheno hunt with it. Fuckin asshole
Kiwi Candy is Apple Fritter X MaiTai. Not sure which one is the pollen donor, but everything I've seen of both of those plants should make you happy if you can't get a hold of the S1's. The Apple Fritter X Runtz looked really good too. Hope I get mine lol.