GLO

Peacehead

I’ll just say I was skeptical myself at first... not anymore. Most issues I have seen were with people sending in cash. The post office workers can get there hands on shit once they figure out a hundred envelopes of cash all going to a location... just saying.

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
I’ll just say I was skeptical myself at first... not anymore. Most issues I have seen were with people sending in cash. The post office workers can get there hands on shit once they figure out a hundred envelopes of cash all going to a location... just saying.
Google USPS workers gun thefts

lakegrow

PICK YOUR OWN
I have had to email him a couple of times to get the invoice to pay by CC and a few times shipping took another week but always got the product and all legit. I had a special pack of clearwater that looked a bit funky seeds came in a small glass jar but emailed clearwater and they said they were legit only a few let go in those packs. Hope you get it sorted.

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
There is sealed and then there is sealed. Only one breeder I’ve ordered from had a legitimately “sealed” pack with no ability to tamper. Every old lady has a vacuum sealer.
Boy I sure hope you get a response. Good luck. Have faith, some of us was hornswaggled with that old Greenpoint hemp/fem fiasco, and look at GPS now. Sometimes shit happens, I reckon, but still sux for ya

Artisan_tek

Insanely Active Member
most seedbanks these days are on point. i remember having to order over seas. it was a shit show. ever since i started using us based banks ive never had a problem (knock wood). in fact theres so many banks starting to pop up you can see them fighting using sales deals and breeder exclusivity to get more customers. couple of them have live auctions running 24/7. seed business is a boomin

@Hust17 crazy! i only have a few packs in my collection that could be forged. most packs are coming with security stickers now and other little unique tamper proof things. i try to get all my genetics from the most reputable sellers around. ill be popping my elmers glue soon which is 1 of the packs that could of been tampered with and it came from a 3rd party. im about 90% sure their legit but you never no until you grow them. :)

InfiniteIndo

Herban Legend
So apparently there was an issue with the Bodhi drop for any of you that may have ordered some Bodhi from GLO recently.

The dudes been getting some blow back on IG and blocked this one dude I've been in contact with because he made a couple on his posts being critical of his communication/customer service.

Today he finally answered that guy's emails.. & Glo says to email gandlapparel2@gmail.com if you have any issues with an order.. theflavorcreator@gmail.com isn't used for discussing orders apparently, so my bad @Hust17 & anyone else on the misinformation on the email.

Below is a comment on his most recent post that tries to explain things and show he's open to actually having some customer service

Screenshot_20200903-132111.png

lakegrow

PICK YOUR OWN
maybe they took the hint from folks on IG, ordered a few items and had an invoice and paid with in 10 minutes of checking out. Now we will see how soon the seeds get sent :).

Mr. Krinkle

i've ordered from GLO 5 times now over approximately a 3 year period, and every time, it's been between 2 and 3 weeks when i get my order - not as quick some of the banks, but im never in a rush to get them, just as long as i get them....when i ordered from Attitude back in the day, it was close to a month sometimes, so this doesn't bother me...if you're cool with that, i'd say order with confidence - i like the paypal option too might i add....

GLG is cool but the mailing out the cash or money order thing is a little bit of a pain in the rear and that order usually takes about 2 weeks from ordering to receiving the order....so kinda the same amount of turnaround time

now jbcseeds - that's the ultimate - pay by CC and i got my beans 2 days later (y)

D

Deleted member 60

I went 8 months without >purchasing< any seeds (but I did get a real nice gift of H testers in July) but fell off the wagon yesterday.

Evidently the list (owner?) purges folks who don't buy continuously...LOL.....

D

Deleted member 60

I guess these folks are moving...so the site is down. Took a week this time around to get the "your order is complete" mail but I got the tracking info yesterday... so it was just over a week from placing the order to it being shipped out. Still amazed at the prices. Makes it hard to NOT play...especially when you traverse the Net and see the exact same packs for those exuberant/off-the-chart retail prices some banks are asking. Tahiti, anyone?

MtRainDog

Blümen Meister
Any opinions on the clearwater runtz crosses? I’ve got a lot of different zkittlez crosses, just wondering if runtz is that much better/worth the hype.

Hellmudd bones

I asked him via email to send me the deals but he only sent it once and never received them again. Would be nice to get them and pic and choose when and what to buy.