GLO

quiescent

Super Active Member
They have plenty of stock, they just have to re-add it to the site. I've just emailed them when they don't have what I'm looking for, or bought one pack and in the comments requested another or whatever else I was looking for. They add it and I grab it.

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
How often do they get re-stocks in? I wanted to go back and snag a pack of CSI's forum cut S1's but they were gone already :) Oh well, he has lots of other crosses I'm interested in too. It is a pretty dope ass collection of breeders on there. And at those prices... yeah why would you go anywhere else if you're looking for those breeders' seeds.
I ordered a lot of out of stock rado gear.
Placed my order and they worked with me when I was unable to send payment out right away.
They responded within 24hours to my email. lve seen they dont have good customer service but in my situation that simply was not the case.
Id keep a tab open with them there refresh it twice a day or kore keep an eye out for restock of unfulfilled orders. That's how I made out on area 51 with solfire gardens gear.

MtRainDog

Blümen Meister
Nice, thanks for that info. I've never spent over about 150 on a pack, but man the FPOG x Grape Pie cross for Sundae Driver from Cannarado is looking real nice to me. I'm so impressed by these Purple Crash's I think Sundae Driver is something really special. Underhyped maybe. I know no one around my parts has ever heard of it, but I'm a huge fan.

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Li
Nice, thanks for that info. I've never spent over about 150 on a pack, but man the FPOG x Grape Pie cross for Sundae Driver from Cannarado is looking real nice to me. I'm so impressed by these Purple Crash's I think Sundae Driver is something really special. Underhyped maybe. I know no one around my parts has ever heard of it, but I'm a huge fan.
Link that please lol.
It was hyped. Last pack sold for somewhere in the 5k ballpark. Sundae Driver is a godsend. Heisens cut is beyong that. But that's the wesr coast east coast amd Midwest have no idea either about alot of these hype strains.

MtRainDog

Blümen Meister

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Don’t, Ill make you F2s or something...
Can you not be so great please.
My smile can't get any bigger. You literally just saved me a few hundred. Im sure I can repay you in some seedy way.
You're the fuckin best homie.
I'm all excited like a lil kid now lmao.
@MtRainDog if I source it or find a keeper youre more then welcome to it
Best birthday week ever. Best birthday ever. And youse jsut keep making it better.

Can you not be so great please.
My smile can't get any bigger. You literally just saved me a few hundred. Im sure I can repay you in some seedy way.
You're the fuckin best homie.
I'm all excited like a lil kid now lmao.
@MtRainDog if I source it or find a keeper youre more then welcome to it
Best birthday week ever. Best birthday ever. And youse jsut keep making it better.
Just paying it forward in the canna community. Thought I had a pack of fems but looking like they’re all regs. His Sundae Driver bx is supposed to be better with heavier yields/less stretch. I haven’t ran any of the Biscotti though besides my one Fresh. Happy Birthday....

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Just paying it forward in the canna community. Thought I had a pack of fems but looking like they’re all regs. His Sundae Driver bx is supposed to be better with heavier yields/less stretch. I haven’t ran any of the Biscotti though besides my one Fresh. Happy Birthday....
Regs are even better I can wait all day for f2s.
The biscotti is a personal fav at the moment.
Havent ran it but smoked some excellent examples.
The bx might be nice.
Appreciate the birthday wishes homie. Lmk if you ever spot something of mine you want, i got you.

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
Still no replies over a week now. Deals are cool, actually getting beans is better
When I get antsy, I start replying to that invoice email and all I say is hope all is well, lol, I have had to wait a couple weeks before, but they'll eventually answer the nice reply to their invoice over and over. I do pay immediately if that matters at all. Can't get over every drop speakeasy has had, glo has the gear sooner and cheaper, same gear.