Fucked up little plant

M48

Super Active Member
Theres a sad face in the fog inside my seed start box
Picture dump

Attachments

M48

Super Active Member
Frosty leaves on the freak! That should make easy dry-sift. Awesome stuff.
It def brings the frost ....I left it in veg for 45 days....it has pretty slow veg growth this other one I'm gonna let get more growth before the flip ...I jumped the gun a little lol I wanted to see what it would flower like

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
It def brings the frost ....I left it in veg for 45 days....it has pretty slow veg growth this other one I'm gonna let get more growth before the flip ...I jumped the gun a little lol I wanted to see what it would flower like
I have 6 beans in hand, but I'm taking it slow. Dropping one in the next few days and hope for a girl. If not, drop another.

M48

Super Active Member
These bitches will not quit throwing new pistols both at 12 weeks yesterday ..I have a couple amber trics but it will not quit am I doing something

Attachments

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I just had a few go longer than expected and not stop with the pistils too. If you let it go too long it will probably find a way to make it's own beans. I watch the underneath stuff to see how ripe it is, and screw the tops. They go when the plant goes :)

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
To be honest I think that tops like that end up with 'layers' of ripeness. That new stuff obviously isn't, but how fat was the bud before it started that? That inner stuff has been ripening ad the same rate as the lower stuff that doesn't have new growth.

M48

Super Active Member
To be honest I think that tops like that end up with 'layers' of ripeness. That new stuff obviously isn't, but how fat was the bud before it started that? That inner stuff has been ripening ad the same rate as the lower stuff that doesn't have new growth.
I dug into the main top and boom 3/4 amber....boom bitch got the chop ....only ethos seed out of 12 or 15 that panned out past the baby phase due to everything else having pollen sacs smells and looks like fire
Kinda like a warm lemon smell if that makes sense ...my wife says cantaloupe but yea we will see after a dry and cure

M48

Super Active Member
Flower room

Attachments