Fucked up little plant

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I like the way this freak of dankness looks super tight leaf curl with the fern like leaves
So cool
Definitely looks like connoisseur weed you wouldn't grow for bulk. Family might get to try some - close friends will hear how good it was afterwards :ROFLMAO:

I can't wait to see how they stack.

M48

Super Active Member
The first one is looking frosty early the rest just frosty lol that m.a.c is stunted in size for sure I did a few things wrong on it ....will be super dank not super big

Attachments

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I lucked into a half pack of Freakshow beans, should be here in a few weeks. Pretty stoked now that I see they are normal weed under the weirdness LOL

Is she stinky?

M48

Super Active Member
I lucked into a half pack of Freakshow beans, should be here in a few weeks. Pretty stoked now that I see they are normal weed under the weirdness LOL

Is she stinky?
In a different way for sure its familiar but foreign lol....freakshow all the way the seed stripes are super fragile so they look immatureish grows kinda slow till week 3 of flower now it seems to have hit a growth spurt I flowered this one super early to see if it's any good before I go all in with a plant count

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
In a different way for sure its familiar but foreign lol....freakshow all the way the seed stripes are super fragile so they look immatureish grows kinda slow till week 3 of flower now it seems to have hit a growth spurt I flowered this one super early to see if it's any good before I go all in with a plant count
Yeah, my buddy has a pack and some pollen in storage to do a run, but he found another pack and split it with me so I get twice the benefit. A few now and a bunch later. And I can still just grow flowers and not chuck pollen :)

M48

Super Active Member
Yeah, my buddy has a pack and some pollen in storage to do a run, but he found another pack and split it with me so I get twice the benefit. A few now and a bunch later. And I can still just grow flowers and not chuck pollen :)
Nice

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
More twisted than the regular freakshow this cross is wild
Crazy stuff for breeders, like a painter finding out there's a new color. :unsure: Surprised more people didn't copy and sell it now that it has been off the market for a bit.