Fucked up little plant

M48

Super Active Member
That guy at 7 east genetics sent me 6 of this rare dankness x freakshow and 6 mac 1 x freakshow freebies so he is working with it but I dont see any other crosses from anyone else....

M48

Super Active Member
That lemon berry candy og tho that motherfucker smells super sweet all you can smell in here ..poc 4 and 5 8 weeks Friday gonna go 9 or 10

Attachments

M48

Super Active Member
A Couple close and a couple stacking and one mini stacking but frosty lol

Attachments

M48

Super Active Member
But I dont really mess with them I've been told to do both....fuck them up and not touch them I decided to not mess with them after harvesting one and seeing the layers to the roots it just looked super healthy so I've stuck to it

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
But I dont really mess with them I've been told to do both....fuck them up and not touch them I decided to not mess with them after harvesting one and seeing the layers to the roots it just looked super healthy so I've stuck to it
Yeah, I add mycho's to the new soil. I was talking about the "fuck them up" part LOL

I harvested a few plants that had a definiteve 1-gallon root-ball, then a good mass of tiny roots in the 3-gallon part, but relatively few fat-roots in between the two - just a tug on the stem and the 1-gallon came out. But there were still plenty of roots in both parts :unsure:

I tried both, and am at the "fuck them up a little" stage now :ROFLMAO: I just squish them some to loosen up the mass, but I don't break or tear anything. We'll see.

Reactions: M48

M48

Super Active Member
Nice Man! Really nice.
Thanks bro just learning as I go .....I'm stoked with my quality so far just trying to push the quantity envelope little without suffering quality I've got my nutes lined out pretty much and really like how it's going right now....going from led in veg to hps in flower seems to really kick them up