Friends Chat!

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
He's a fraud any info I've ever gotten from him was pasted anyways. Just regurgitates information. Ask a real breeder something and he will explain it in detail . Not post something from another site
Please stop posting I am trying to have a logical conversation with the mods in public. Thank you.

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
The bottom line hust is you're not falling in line with what he wants. If you don't like his beans he wants you gone. Bottom line . It's sad but true
Stop posting slang please.

@J.James @stiickygreen

No bull, no slang, just facts and logic. Let’s discuss the site please. And no screenshots unless requested. I’m not looking to fling poo I want this place straight, simple.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Yup, exactly. They got mad at me for saying close politics, said I was monopolizing the site and turning it into RIU.

That’s exactly what is happening now from my point of view. Pretty funny.
We had no drama this week till hust showed back up.
Hust is a master manipulater and im sick of putting out little fires all day from this guy. Now I have 10 threads to go and have to deal with this bullshit.

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
We had no drama this week till hust showed back up.
Hust is a master manipulater and im sick of putting out little fires all day from this guy. Now I have 10 threads to go and have to deal with this bullshit.
Dude most of this is because a you're never around and b you now have a moderator pushing his own product and talking bad about other breeders??I usually never have anything bad to say about you h but that was an interesting move.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
I've ran every breeder on here now and had issues with some but I never talk s*** there's no need.
Thats why your still here and hust ain't. Dude don't when to just take a fukin break. Look at the shit show im dealing with this morning. All reports from him and these comments all left in the threads of just bullshit man.

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
Thats why your still here and hust ain't. Dude don't when to just take a fukin break. Look at the shit show im dealing with this morning. All reports from him and these comments all left in the threads of just bullshit man.
I'm sorry you got to deal with this s*** and you know how much I love this God damn site so if there's anything I can do to help let me know. I may keep certain facts out of certain things but I don't lie. That's where I draw the line if you've never run someone s*** you have no right to talk s*** about them.

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
Tell JJ to stay the f*** out of my threads too. Talking s*** about the plants I grow get a life dude worry about your own damn plants