Friends Chat!

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
@thenotsoesoteric

Are these the same Grapes 13 you used? :D And is that where your crazy fruit terps are from? Thank you
I believe so but my pack was from 2015ish and was called grapes 13.

I used a male from the 5 i popped and hit my blue dream leaning cut of my miyagi. The miyagi was dead on blue dream with blueberry and haze flavor.

Paired up with the grapes 13 male the grape sato cross was made. So far only @Evergreengardener and myself have popped any and both of us have found nice blueberry type keepers.

I only have like 10 more of those seeds and I plan on F2ing them for sure.

But that grape stomper from haze should definitely a great cross for grape terps.

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
I believe so but my pack was from 2015ish and was called grapes 13.

I used a male from the 5 i popped and hit my blue dream leaning cut of my miyagi. The miyagi was dead on blue dream with blueberry and haze flavor.

Paired up with the grapes 13 male the grape sato cross was made. So far only @Evergreengardener and myself have popped any and both of us have found nice blueberry type keepers.

I only have like 10 more of those seeds and I plan on F2ing them for sure.

But that grape stomper from haze should definitely a great cross for grape terps.
Thank you so much for the detailed reply!! I think it’s just lazy site editing maybe pretty sure that is grapes 13 :)

I’ll do some looking and see though I’m very interested! Did you flower any of the grapes 13 fems?

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Grandkids are aged
4 5 6 7 8 9
My kids are 14 30 and 34
This week it is the 5 and 9 year old. Dont get caught in logic arguments with kids lol..I almost forgot the answer to everything is because i said so.

And whatever you do...remain non committal until you know you are going to the park.....we might go is like a cheque you take to the bank.....you said.

lol...

They are fun and they always think the trees are very nice to look at....that is medical cannabis grandkids...:D strange times.

Cooler temps today so they wont be swimming...down to a high of 70 degrees today. Last night was 60 i think.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Eso sent me some of those grapes 13.....when i have room i tell ya...(We need to have a t shirt with that motto).

Godstompers are running now and i will see how those work out (Grape Stompers X Godbud).

I love some grape weed. One of my favorite surprises yet, along with that HellOween that tastes so orange...like a hammer without funk. Really really wonderful orange flavor...makes me hopeful the lemons will be nice on Seawench.

Grandkids go home today. Tomorrow i finish the light and make a trellis or that is the plan...The light i will need soon. That 2 x 2 x 4 tent will get put together and i think it will be my new dryer if i can figure out where to squeeze it.

And then i realize you run a little y pipe on a single line for floraflex...not 2 lines for a big pot. So with 4 heads i have gear right now for 32 planters on floraflex. Glad i erred in the giant direction.

And soil....wow you guys are lazy...LOL....i said coco was easy...coco is just simple because you always feed....soil is easy. water water water water until it looks like it needs some feed...boost it and water it. There is not enough work growing cannabis like that. I have to grow some in coco to have something to do.

Random thoughts from before a morning doob. Sometimes i wait and see...hey maybe today i wont smoke a doob until later but my guts are saying its doob-o-clock....time to fire something up....this morning it is TROPICAL DUNDER....a hint of orange tang with some LVTK kush flavors...very subtle orange but not like LVTK anymore.. Very good smoke. Lets start there

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
Grandkids are aged
4 5 6 7 8 9
My kids are 14 30 and 34
This week it is the 5 and 9 year old. Dont get caught in logic arguments with kids lol..I almost forgot the answer to everything is because i said so.

And whatever you do...remain non committal until you know you are going to the park.....we might go is like a cheque you take to the bank.....you said.

lol...

They are fun and they always think the trees are very nice to look at....that is medical cannabis grandkids...:D strange times.

Cooler temps today so they wont be swimming...down to a high of 70 degrees today. Last night was 60 i think.
Bahahaha!!! Kids are so smart 😂🤯🤪

Youve Got a nice age spread there, good to hear the family is close too! And ya 14 is a wicked age.Emotions and other stuff is running crazy!

Awe you show them the plants? That’s awesomemaybe one will be your prodigy!

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
Eso sent me some of those grapes 13.....when i have room i tell ya...(We need to have a t shirt with that motto).

Godstompers are running now and i will see how those work out (Grape Stompers X Godbud).

I love some grape weed. One of my favorite surprises yet, along with that HellOween that tastes so orange...like a hammer without funk. Really really wonderful orange flavor...makes me hopeful the lemons will be nice on Seawench.

Grandkids go home today. Tomorrow i finish the light and make a trellis or that is the plan...The light i will need soon. That 2 x 2 x 4 tent will get put together and i think it will be my new dryer if i can figure out where to squeeze it.

And then i realize you run a little y pipe on a single line for floraflex...not 2 lines for a big pot. So with 4 heads i have gear right now for 32 planters on floraflex. Glad i erred in the giant direction.

And soil....wow you guys are lazy...LOL....i said coco was easy...coco is just simple because you always feed....soil is easy. water water water water until it looks like it needs some feed...boost it and water it. There is not enough work growing cannabis like that. I have to grow some in coco to have something to do.

Random thoughts from before a morning doob. Sometimes i wait and see...hey maybe today i wont smoke a doob until later but my guts are saying its doob-o-clock....time to fire something up....this morning it is TROPICAL DUNDER....a hint of orange tang with some LVTK kush flavors...very subtle orange but not like LVTK anymore.. Very good smoke. Lets start there
Oh really? That sounds nice for someone with less time available or a big garden to manage! thanks for the info!

By the way love your smoke reports thank you so much for them! Gives me a good idea especially on the esos what id like to try next!

You should definitely try out those grapes13’s!! I’ll be following Hehe! ;)