Friends Chat!

Ozjet68

Insanely Active Member
This is about as country bar 15
Damn that's beautiful, u are a lucky guy
Thanks mate . Pretty sure both countries are blessed with some spectacular scenery 👍 Had a laugh at the local small town bar getting some dinner and playing some pool on the ancient pool table . Thought I’d run the ball along the cushion to make the pocket .......only to have the pocket rebel on me and bear trap my ball C3438372-233E-4516-98D5-A4DC5F1DAA2A.jpeg51378AE0-3642-4FFE-ADEB-978330F3C674.jpeg

Ozjet68

Insanely Active Member
Love seeing this stuff . Let kids be kids. My niece got her first tablet / iPad whatever when she was like 6 . I thought WTF are you kidding but what does Uncle know right? . Too many kids have childhoods distorted by this connected world we live in today. My kids stories growing up are a world away from my childhood stories . It’s why we in that generation have scars on our bodies of shit we did outdoors both good bad and stupid . I wouldn’t change a thing and yeah sure every generation is different from the last but jeez technology has railroaded alot of children , teenagers today robbing them of the as Hust17 said more pure things in life

Easyday20

I.Y.A.O.Y.A.S
Learning to embrace my daughter's art is sometimes hard. At 11 I have heard her say she doesnt cuss. She came up to me a fee minutes ago with those eyes that they give you and says " Daddy can I put BITCHES at the bottom of a shirt that I am making?" 1st off im only Daddy when she wants something. Any other time Im just dad. So I told her Go Ahead. Now on many levels I do feel this is wrong but she needs to express herself I guess. But I told her she WILL NOT wear it out the house. Especially since they are digital learning.20200816_213117.jpg20200816_213124.jpg