Friends Chat!

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
I want to share some of her paintings and sketches. There is one painting she did that I really love but it is kind of political so I will not share it. If the sketch of the Hummingbird doesn't brighten your day or put a smile on your face, check your pulse. LolView attachment 68209View attachment 68210View attachment 68211View attachment 68212View attachment 68213
Those look great for an 11 year old, she has the proportions down and it looks like she has a great imagination, too. If she keeps it up she'll be an amazing artist when she gets older. I was huge into drawing and painting when I was a kid, all the way through high school, and actually wanted to go to college for commercial art. My time in the military took away a lot of my time for art so that just never happened, but I still love art and being artistic.

Easyday20

I.Y.A.O.Y.A.S
Those look great for an 11 year old, she has the proportions down and it looks like she has a great imagination, too. If she keeps it up she'll be an amazing artist when she gets older. I was huge into drawing and painting when I was a kid, all the way through high school, and actually wanted to go to college for commercial art. My time in the military took away a lot of my time for art so that just never happened, but I still love art and being artistic.
I was amazed when I saw her drawings. Neither my nor I are artistic

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN